05 January 2008

2007: Huh?!

Happy new year everyone!

2008. I wonder what this year will bring me. I do hope it's something good. Last year, which was just about hours ago, was a combination of both sad and happy things but its mostly the latter.

2007 Highlights
- My relationship with my bestfriend became stronger and our night outs became more frequent.
- In total, I had 18 guys I went to bed with, 8 of which were bottom and four of which claimed to be first timers. (Really now?)
- I got promoted twice last year at work. Yipee! The hard work finally paid off.
- I got my hair cut really short, thank to Dustine. It was my third time in this lifetime.
- I finally uploaded the new template of my blog which by the way, I am starting to get tired of so I might make a new one. No promises when this time though.
- My weight improved.
- People in Palawan think I am younger than my age. I just turned 25. Happy birthday to me!
- I got myself a new iPod video with 80G memory, only one-third of which is consumed until now.
- Janah & Jano gave birth to three beautiful kittens. More mouths to feed at home but ther cuteness always gets me. I love cats.
- Still got no boyfriend, an achievement I am really proud of. It's been 1 year and 10 months... going 2 years!
- I feel I pretty much can get any guy I want... in Palawan. Hahaha...
- I grew a goatee and I think it looks good on me. Guys think it's ticklish... Let your imagination soar...
- I met a lot of gorgeous guys and had a lot of proposals which I turned down.
- The holiday saw me as someone who was a divisoria addict. Not that I want to be. I went there because of work. It's a long story. one of these day, I'll post something about it... and a lot of pictures too. Ü

Well that's just about what I remember but I am sure there are more.

By the way, I uploaded some new pictures in my friendster account. Check 'em out! My email is pinokyo23@yahoo.com. (don't ask!)





Me and Yanie
Yanie and me after our shift.


Yanie & Me at Cybermall, Eastwood
Happy new year again guys!


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • HI... I VE BEEN WATCHIN UR BLOG ..IT S REALLY NICE..I VE GIVEN U LINK BACK.....SEE MY SITE AND GIVE ME LINK BACK TOO... HAVE A NICE DAY..AND THIS IS MY SITE..http://www.creativecentre.blogspot.com/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 AM  

  • the weight gain worked for you

    happy new year!

    By Blogger Bryan Anthony the First, at 7:45 PM  

  • Bryan- You think so? Thanks. You like me now? Hahaha. Kidding...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 7:48 PM  

  • mas pogi the old brew!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:39 PM  

  • iheartbubi - what do you mean? Ü

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger