28 January 2007

"Pwede pa-Cheers?"
A One Helluva Birthday Celebration!

Here's how my birthday went...

December 23, 2006 - I went to the office to meet Aphol. It was my day-off but I dragged my ass out to go to Eastwood to have coffee with her. It was her treat anyways. Before coffee, We had dinner at Goldilocks where she bought me a slice of cake... ***sweetness but unfortunately I am not a cake person, so the cake ended up just having one bite. Hehehe...

After dinner we went to Starbucks to have coffee where I saw Steph - former officemate. I stayed there coz Aphol had to go back to work. Around midnight, I decided to leave and head to P2. I tried to invite Ryan but he was not available. I ended up sitting on the second floor alone. Next to me was a guy... semikal my God!. He was with his friends but most of the time he was left alone sitting there while his friends danced on the stage with people half-naked. ***yummy...

After two round of Colt Ice and a sizzling plate of chicken, I finally decided to talk to him. Here's the line that would after be my famous line at work... "Pwede pa-cheers?!" Hahaha. I was never really good at pick-up lines and that was the best I could think of that time. And it worked. After that, he typed something in his phone and then he showed it to me - "What's your name?" I promptly replied using my phone. And then we exchanged numbers and the converstation went on through the night... ***or early morning...

The next thing I knew he was with me in bed. We were so drunk and sex was just not possible. We tried but it seemd like alcohol drunk both of our patotoys...

But we did it in the morning and we stayed at home until evening, hugging, exchanging mp3s, pictures and having sex.

He bade farewell around 7pm.

Now I could not even remember his name...

That was a one-of-a-kind birthday celebration. My first btw. And it was one helluva fun!

6 Comments:

  • Haha! Nice ang pick-up line ah. Effective! LOL.

    Ma-try nga minsan. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:45 AM  

  • Haha! Nice ang pick-up line ah. Effective! LOL.

    Ma-try nga minsan. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:48 AM  

  • OMG, i missed it. belated happy birthday brew! mwah!:)-lilintian

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:17 AM  

  • loved that line! haha!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:01 AM  

  • jhed- i couldn't come up with a better one. hahaha... it was all so sudden. thanks to bottles after bottles of alcohol... Ü

    lilintian - keri lang yun friend... was somehow happy naman eh... meah!

    gettxtina - hahaha. thanks gurl! (OR ARE U?)

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 4:03 PM  

  • Wow! That was fun! How I wish I can experience that in my birthday too hahaha. By the way, do you mind if I link your blog? I think we share the same sentiments hehehe.

    P.S. Belated Happy Birthday dude!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger