09 August 2006

I Just Want To Sleep

Gawd! I am awake for almost 24 hours now. I just could not sleep. I went here to work early so I could get some sleep but to no avail. And now I am so sleepy but I could not sleep for I might oversleep and be late for my 3pm shift. I have been trying to sleep since 10pm last night but I could get myslef to. Must be the cans of cans of Coke I drank yesterday. But still.
Anyways, here’s what happened while I was away. After my shift last Sunday (technically early Monday) I waited for Mark and Joppee to logout so we could go to Luis’ birthday party at Meatshop. We left the office around 3am and took a cab to Meatshop in Katipunan. By then, the rain was beginning to pour really hard. When we got there, I went out the cab and checked where the guys were. Unfortunately, they ain’t there. We were too late. Everyone went home and I was so freaking wet because of the rain.

We had the cab go to Cubao where Joppee dropped Mark and I off along Aurora near Gateway. We smoked for a while and waited for a ride home. Well, that was my original plan. But Scott was still awake waiting for me hoping I’d show up. So I decided to drop by Stonehouse Hotel along E-Rod. Mark and I took the same cab and he dropped me off in front of the Hotel where this old fat guy was standing, waiting. It was Scott. He asked me to wait in the resto while he put his bag in his room where his boyfriend was sleeping.

When he went down, we ordered coffee and had this long conversation about immigration, the law, the government, his exboyfriend, his current boyfriend, his apartment in Angeles, Pampanga, his stay in the Philippines, and then his current boyfriend who’s name was Edz. Around 6am he woke up Edz for he has a class and then we had breakfast. Edz was only 18 years old, moreno, I think he was 5’7” tall and slim and he was silent the whole time. After the breakfast, I bid goodbye to both of them and took a jeepney to Cubao where I rode the bus home. On the bus, Edz texted me saying sorry for not speaking during the breakfast adding that he was just tired and sleepy. Then Scott texted me saying Edz liked me. Whuaaaat?! I told Scott to remind his boyfriend that he was attached. Hahaha. Well, Scott told me that it was okay if his bf fucks other guys as long as he don’t fuck other foreigners. That was one of their agreements.

Stayed home the whole Monday, watched TV, and slept. Come Tuesday, I uploaded some pictures at flickr.com (check my flickr badge on the right side) and also updated my Friendster account. I also made some wallpapers for my phone. Finally installed Photoshop CS in my computer after my brother reformatted the PC and edited some of the pics.



@ Kamiseta waiting for Aphol to finish her shopping


@ Hepalane deciding what to eat for lunch


Mark, TL Miren and Me going to Pork Barrel


Mark, TL Irene and Me @ Binalot


Mark, Rhone and me @ Binalot

Around 11pm, had phone sex with Carl and then stayed in the room and jacked off for the second time. I still couldn’t sleep so I went to 7-11 and bought me a can of Coke and a pack of Winston Lights. Stayed outside the house and smoked. Around 2am, a guy called asking me to come over his place because he was horny. AR (not his real name but I am giving you a hint. He is a blogger. :þ) picked me up at 7-11 and we went straight to his place. It was just a quickie and I headed straight home after. Still couldn’t sleep so I smoked again and afterwhich made more wallpapers for my phone.

Tried to sleep around 5am but I still couldn’t. Until my sister woke up to prepare for school and she was making too much noise that made it a lot a harder to fall asleep. When she left, I was already hungry so I decided to make breakfast (whoooah!). Ginisang sardinas at pritong itlog. I also had coffee and smoked after then decided that I was not gonna fall asleep at home so I took a shower and headed straight to work. Arrived around 9am (weird, the traffic was fine except of course the hassle of the crowded MRT) at work. Everyone was surprised to see me and I told them my story of not being able to sleep. And now it’s 10minutes before 1pm and I am still typing this blog. After this I am gonna try to sleep for 1 and a half hours in the sleeping lounge.

So if you see any errors (typo or otherwaise) forgive me. I just wanna sleep.

16 Comments:

  • Great photos! Are familiar yet with photoshop? Ako very basic palang ang alam ko. I'm sorry if I cant advice you anything that can help you sleep. Sleeping pills?

    By Blogger Jigs, at 1:16 AM  

  • We still wanna know how you 'did it' standing up outside your friend's house! :)

    - Maxius =+)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:41 PM  

  • hello brew! im back now.. and e rodriguez... hotel.. hmmm malapit ba yan sa balete drive.? i know the e.rodriguez going cubao po ba?
    so what happen there?

    By Blogger NeiLDC, at 3:20 AM  

  • Hmmm... Sino kaya si AR? (Naintriga ako. LOL.)

    Anyway, nag-JO ka na and you still can't sleep? Grabe. Ang taas naman ng tolerance mo sa antok. LOL.

    Inom ka ng warm milk. I'm sure, makakatulong iyon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:43 AM  

  • TL Miren looks like she's nandidiri. Or probably she's just kilig. Whatever!

    By Blogger Lyka Bergen, at 5:14 PM  

  • My god you had the whole day having fun! I love photoshop CS as well. Lots of effects and easier to use than the previous versions!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 PM  

  • try glurping sleeping pills, brew boy... =P

    By Blogger allan, at 10:31 PM  

  • Good God. I hate it when I'm tired but can't sleep either. Sigh.

    Paul

    By Blogger savante, at 9:12 PM  

  • nakatulog kana brew?

    oist san mo ako irarampa
    pauwi na ako sa oct..i think...
    organize ka ng GEB nang mga baklang bloggers...

    woof!

    By Blogger Bryan Anthony the First, at 2:35 PM  

  • sleep tight!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:10 PM  

  • your life is so cool.

    By Blogger Ingrid C., at 10:53 AM  

  • Brew! I missed reading ur blogs.. whats with the hiatus?? Teehee.. i hate that our station's are blocked from BLOGSPOT but what the hell.. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:12 PM  

  • i just liked men in pink!

    By Blogger LyZa, at 10:47 PM  

  • have a wonderful sleep and boy oh boy, not so many guys can get away wearing pink shirts but it is your color...

    ohhh and AR??? ;)

    By Blogger Cerridwen, at 1:17 PM  

  • hey brew, i've been having problems sleeping as well AND i don't drink diet cokes or any caffeinated drinks. sigh. must be the weather or something.

    and wot's with flicker? everyone seems to be on it. must investigate it, me thinks.

    hope you got some good shut eye.

    By Blogger RRP, at 6:26 PM  

  • By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger