07 August 2006

Here I Go Again

Guess what? I am still at work. Scott has already texted me if I'm still planning to go to his hotel. I said I have pending paperworks to finish before I go on day off tomorrow. I lied. The truth is I am waiting for Mark and the rest of my officemates to logout because we are going to Meat Shop in Katipunan where Luis is currently getting everyone drunk. Nahhh. Just kidding. Luis is celebrating his birthday there with some of our officemates.

But part of me wants to go to Scott's. He said his boyfriend is staying until 6am there. Yeah he has a Filipino boyfriend who alledgedly is super cute and yummy. The idea of hooking up with him is making me WANT to go there instead. But I have already waited too long for Mark.

Back-up plan: (here I go again planning) If I don't like the crowd in Meat Shop, I might go straight to Scott's. He said he's gonna stay up late tonight... errr... this morning.

Anyways, I will be on off so I might not be able to post anything. So here's these beautiful guys to entertain you while I am gone. Choose which number you like most! Leave your choice in the comments section. Enjoy!

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9


*Images are from websites online. If you are the owner of the pics and don't want 'em to appear here, kindly indicate it in comments and I will promptly delete them.


13 Comments:

  • I like picture #9. I love the color. I also like the fact that the artistic pose makes me wonder if they're really asleep. Leaves more to the imagination. Hehe! They look beautiful too! :)

    Enjoy your days off! :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:42 PM  

  • I like #4 since I adore jocks and #8 as well.

    #7 is quite hot too. LOL.

    Yun lang.. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 PM  

  • hahaha i wish kagaya ng katawan ko ung katawan nila...well..dadating din tau dun!im working it out. ;p LOL

    By Blogger Kenzo, at 5:48 PM  

  • Definitely 1 and 4 though. Nice blog, love the template :)

    paul

    By Blogger savante, at 9:50 PM  

  • #5-He looks lonely and in need of comfort. #'s 4 and 2 are very close runners up. Oh actually, I'd jump at the chance to be with any one of these guys.

    By Blogger A Bear in the Woods, at 1:36 AM  

  • oh my gawd! eye candy!

    #7 is familiar. he's the HOTTIE in life as we make it. i luurrvve him.

    NUMBER FIVE IS MINE
    hahaha

    By Blogger Juice, at 8:31 PM  

  • waa... ayuku machu.. kita buybuy! hahaha!!!! k2wa amp! me bakat pa! teka.. anu b no. 9!! yes yes!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 PM  

  • #1!

    meanwhile, you shd sign up to plublogs.com, pop the counter on your site and get some more visitors :P

    - Maxius

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:29 AM  

  • I think I like pic no. 9 more although there were some crazy thoughts playing in my head seeing the rest! Haha! Seriously, I prefer pic no. 9.

    By Blogger coffee81, at 7:50 AM  

  • brew ha, your blog is beginning to moonshine ha!

    har, I lurve lurve it.

    MORE! and cheers!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:54 AM  

  • hOTTIEs ehhehe! #7 is one of a suchh hmmm...
    ehehe and 2 looks hot too...

    By Blogger monic, at 10:22 AM  

  • I'll go for number 3. Exotique!

    By Blogger Lyka Bergen, at 3:08 PM  

  • i'll go for number 5.:) number 4 looks hot too. =P

    By Blogger lilintian, at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger