20 July 2006

Going Straight?

There comes in a gay’s life, like mine, when relationships just don’t work out. I have had 10 boyfriends, and though I can say I have been true and faithful to most of them, the fact still remains that gays tend to be polygamous. It’s like going to a shopping spree with lots of choices. When you decide to pick an item and is about to pay for it, you’d see another item which you think is better, thus you leave the first item somewhere and go for the better one. Or so you think.


Ain't this sweet?

Last night I had a really nice conversation with Mark. He is 22 and he is straight. He sounded really nice. According to him, he is 5 foot 4 inches tall, with fair complexion and with chinky eyes. The part where he said he had chinky eyes, got me. I remembered one of my ex boyfriends told me a few days back that he know prefers to have a relationship with straight guys. Of course, if the relationship is going to be purely financial then drop the guy ASAP. I am talking about real love. He makes sense actually. At least with straight guys, there is a slim chance, if none that he’d look for another gay guy. That is if he really loves you. And straight guys tend to be more loyal than gay guys. I am sure you’d agree. I even agree myself.

We talked for hours last night. Well it was more during the wee hours of morning. I got home from work around 1am and I called him as soon as I laid myself in bed. His number was given to him by his supposedly friend whom was my textmate. I don’t know his real name though. All I know is that he lives in Pasig. He texted me Mark’s number asking me to call the number for Mark needed someone to talk to.

The conversation went from his relationships to my ex-boyfriends. He was funny, witty and open-minded though he never had any relationship with gay guy. But he did mention that he had a sexual experience with a gay guy when he was in high school. The gay guy was a hairstylist from a parlor where he had his haircut.

We also smoke the same brand. The conversation ended to SOP. Hahaha. I think he liked it. He even said he’s really like it if it were real.

But I am holding my horses. I still think I am not ready to be in a relationship as of the moment. He could be a fuck though. Let’s see. More of him next time. By the way, he said he had a fat dick. Awwww!

17 Comments:

  • hello...
    no comment...
    hehehehe

    By Blogger XanFactor, at 5:09 PM  

  • hahaha... bakait naman xanfactor?

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 5:13 PM  

  • Yun pala ang sweet para sayo. LOL!

    Alam mo, I think it would be hard for you to stay in a one man relationship. You yourself said he is good for some fun for now. Ala Samantha of Sex in the City. Mahirap magsettle down.

    BTW, I like the header! LOL! :)

    By Blogger Jigs, at 8:40 PM  

  • straight guys with gay guys? will never happen. but i dunno. just wanna tell you to enjoy the moment. live in the now and forget the what-ifs.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 PM  

  • anything is possible, I think. hehe. basta one thing's for sure: you'll end up with the 'one'. :))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 PM  

  • your statement:

    "the fact still remains that gays tend to be polygamous"

    my opinion:

    "... that majority of gays nowadays tend to be polygamous"

    this attribute is not in my system. =)

    By Blogger allan, at 10:41 PM  

  • i have no idea how a gay mind works, but i know it's fun.

    so you ended up SOP?

    are there any girls for SOP? joke joke joke. :D anyhow, I have no comments at all. wala lang talaga ako maisulat. AHEHE.

    just have fun, dude. fuck hard. LOL!!! http://utakgago.blogspot.com

    By Blogger &, at 4:55 AM  

  • umm ahehe... havent been here in a while... maki exlink na nga po sayu... is it okay?
    hehe anyway... he said he is straight? well i dunno about that... well yea baka open minded nga lang...
    umm yea... thats it na lang baka may masabe ako iba ahehe...

    By Blogger Kiro, at 7:39 AM  

  • Wow. Matagal-tagal na rin akong hindi nakadalaw sa blog mo.

    Hmmm... noong nabasa ko ang title, I thought magiging straight ka na. Hahaha! Hindi pala.. well... good luck sa inyo..

    Yeah.. just enjoy what you have right now. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 AM  

  • that sounds hot brew, anyways just wait for the time when your ready to fall inlove again, just keep on telling stories, i enjoy reading it :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:17 AM  

  • hello brew.

    let me think...
    let me breathe...
    and i laugh out loud!

    gari

    ps: don't ask me why,
    the after-rain-smell
    is good.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 PM  

  • sound interesting! I enjoy reading :) havent been here for quite sometime now. :) I really laugh out loud with the last paragraph. :) *laughs*

    PS: Its nice to be in love. hahaha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:32 AM  

  • good luck with this. i think you'll need it.

    he sounds cool. not easy, not too reserved.

    the fat dick clincher worries me, however. but this is just me.

    By Blogger The Guy in Red Sneakers, at 5:53 PM  

  • all men are assumed straight... until proven otherwise...

    :)

    By Blogger XanFactor, at 6:08 PM  

  • mushy. :P
    God bless!! hope to meet yah guys soon when i have my duty at manila! ehehe!

    By Blogger honeyboi, at 8:43 PM  

  • hehe at talagang kailanagang sabihin nya pa na "fat dick" sya... lolz...

    anyways, goodluck nalang sa mga developments na mangyayari!

    always,

    rob.

    By Blogger Doubting Thomas, at 4:46 PM  

  • haha, pareho kami ng unang reaction ni jhed. kala ko magpapaka-straight ka na. hehe.

    hmm, i just don't think he's still straight. or any guys who go for gays (or, yeah, other guys) for that matter.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger