02 July 2006

So Much for The Drifters

I was able to watch Superman Returns and Tokyo Drift last Friday and I was not at all satisfied with the movies. But first, here’s a spoiler: Superman has a son. Hahaha.


What would the movie do without Brandon Routh. He's just uber cuteness!!! And there's rumor spreading that he's gay. Read this article. And by the way, you'd be surprised to know that he's nickname is BJ. I would love to try that. Hahahaha...




He's not Paul Walker. This lad here is Lucas Black. He doesn't know how to act. Trust me. And he's southern accent does not suit him. Tokyo Drift drifted six feet under... No rumors about this guy. Not at all interested!


I don’t know. Superman was kinda dragging and the story was so simple. It’s like it was taken from one of the episodes in Smallville. And Lex Luther wasn’t that effective an antagonist. They did not divert from the original score though as well the kind of fonts used for the credits in the introduction. But one this is for sure though, the guy who played Superman is soooo fucking fuckable. Hayyy… Besides checking his butt and front bulge, I did not enjoy the movie at all.

The Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift. It’s a disaster. The actor doesn’t know how to act. And he’s too old and buffy (not to mention his receding hairline) for a high school student. And the other actors were really bad. And the girls in Tokyo were like so obsessed with their phones. The movie was just a mess. The script was bad, the actors were terrible and the story was as bad. Argh! The cars were nice though.

I watched Superman alone and Tokyo Drift with Erwin at SM North Edsa which I think is overpriced as well.


Click here to go to his website...

Moving on, I spoke with Homer the other day and he was referring me this pinoy website http://www.kuazee.com/. He says the 24-year old author resigned from work just to focus on his ideal. I have never seen anybody as dedicated as that. I mean to quit your job which pays you $1000 a month? Wheew! I could never exchange that for my ideal. Well who cares anyways?

Anyways, I think it’s a nice website. I listened to one of his podcasts that automatically plays when you visit his site and he’s really funny and witty and imaginative. And it’s pure pinoy so if you’ve got nothing better to do, instead of visiting the Britney Spears website to check if she has gone fatter (‘coz it makes us feel better), I’d strongly suggest that you visit him. Let’s support our own!

---
For Rob – I am really sorry baby for not being able to visit your site. I am just so busy and when I am at work I don’t have the time and the extra PC to do my surfing. Since there are a lot of calls during graveyard and there are many agents as well as compared to my previous shift which was midshift (3pm-12am). This goes out to all of you guys, gals and the in-betweens as well. I am really sorry. But I promise to try to visit your sites soon. Hope you won’t stop supporting and visiting my blog under the circumstances. I love you all. Mwah!

---
[update 7:30am]
My God! Am I lucky or what? I saw my crush from Sitel when I took my lunch earlier and during my last break we were in the same elevator. And he looked at me thrice!!! Hayyy... He is soooo cute! I'll try to steal a picture of him using my camphone and post it here for you guys to see. Hahaha...

Stalker!!!

20 Comments:

  • FIRST TO COMMENT!

    Jhed told me about kuazee and I've been addicted to him eversince lol. His podcasts are sooo fun :D

    SPOILER SPOILER! I'm not that interested in watching Superman but we're planning to do so on Monday.

    Anyhoo yeah sucks you've been busy you haven't been going to my bloggy as well :(

    Tekkeeer!

    By Blogger Juice, at 4:18 AM  

  • @ justine - yeah. i am really sorry about that. im sooo busy kasi eh. nakakainis nga tong shift ko. walang time para mag-online. not that it's pwede. actually prohibited siya peo pasaway lang talaga ako. wahehehe...

    spoiler ba? wahehehe... okay lang yan...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 4:20 AM  

  • wahehehe spoiler...pero ok lang baka di ko ren mapanood yang mga yan...busy eh... kuazee = cool dude... he sounds so scripted though pero ayus ren....
    wala lang...kamusta po?

    By Blogger Kiro, at 8:58 AM  

  • same here... the current superman movie is poorly executed... love the old one instead...

    By Blogger allan, at 9:32 AM  

  • hmmm i totally agree with you with the accent thing goin on and yeah he didn't know how to act really! ... but i think the movie was pretty good if they changed the actor ? what yah u think? ... i guess i liked the movie 'cause i attend those kinds of car shows and racing stuffs in CaLi ...

    By Blogger huggy, at 11:14 AM  

  • Still havent seen superman yet. I already know wbout the baby thing so it's ok. I'll still try to catch the movie one of these days. Its nice to see you blogging again brew! :)

    By Blogger Jigs, at 11:39 AM  

  • kaya pala there wasn't really any hype for superman. my sister said it wasn't any good.

    so hindi ko na nga siguro siya papanoorin. haha.

    By Blogger juicypapaya, at 2:01 PM  

  • heya, ive watched superman and i did not like it as well too, i predicted that those kinda things are gonna happen just before the movie ends. :P well anyway there are alot of rumors like for example "the BIG bulge" the editors were talking about, they edited it too much that superman looked like if he was wearing pads on posters (if you guys get a chance to look) especially from the tumblers from kfc, i swear, my friends and i laughed to death when we noticed!

    God bless. :P

    By Blogger honeyboi, at 3:04 PM  

  • i hate the podcast...
    he should have not quit his day job...

    superman is just about that... fom the first one to this... you just have to drool over the guy in tights...!

    By Blogger XanFactor, at 7:25 PM  

  • havent seen Superman Returns yet, but still planning to do so. i dunno, they say the new superman pulled it off naman, when you compare him to his predecessor actors.

    spoiler shmoiler. :P

    oh well. haha.

    By Blogger beans, at 9:26 PM  

  • @ kiro – wahehehe. Spoiler talaga ako. Joke! Yeah, Kuazee tends to sound scripted peo he’s funny naman eh. I am fine naman. Ikaw?

    @ agc_dlsu – I agree. It is poorly executed. Hayyy…

    @ huggableflame – hahaha. U noticed the accent too? Sucks! But I don’t agree that if the actor were diff the movie would have a diff impact. I really didn’t like the story. But then again, this is me speaking and I don’t have any idea about cars. Wahehehe…

    @ jigs – yeah. It’s nice to be back in circulation. Well goodluck with watching Superman Returns. I hope u enjoy it amidst the spoilers. Wahehehe…

    @ juicypapaya – hintayin mo na lang sa pirated dvd sa quiapo. Wahehehe…

    @ ~*galenlondeien*~ - yeah drool over BJ. I would love to give him one. Gulp! Wahehehe…

    @ honeyboi – I heard about the “big bulge” as well. They had to edit it kasi it’s so big nga daw eh. Wahehehe. I’m yet to check the posters in KFC. Wahehehe…

    @ xanfactor – give him a break dude! He’s nice naman eh. Drool over BJ. Yumyum!

    @ beans – nahhhh… I don’t think they pulled it off. I don’t have any problem with the Brandon Routh though. He’s so cute!

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 10:57 PM  

  • punta tayo dito
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/playa_la_caleta/

    By Blogger XanFactor, at 8:03 PM  

  • brew, i never been a fan of superman... he is too "fantastically hero" for me. I heard a news that superman didn't broke any record and spiderman is still at the box office top.

    and oh, that's ok brew. I know you're working hard for you and your family (ok am just 'supposing' here). We will still continue suporting your site. :)

    By Blogger Doubting Thomas, at 11:42 PM  

  • brandon routh is rumored to be gay? gaad. kawawa naman ang girls like me.. :(

    haha. wala lang, i agree, uber cuteness. ultimately hunkified gorgeous. :)

    By Blogger ALIKOY, at 8:38 PM  

  • yeah, Superman Returns was pretty blah. brandon routh as superman was believable though... but arguably that's because he looks like christopher reeve. parker posey was hilarious as ever.

    i've seen lucas black in some films and in a TV series from way back when, and he's always had that texan accent. i dunno. i thought he was originally from the south.

    By Blogger John, at 9:16 AM  

  • buti pala i saw it before visiting you. spoiler!

    anyways, yup, agree that it felt like one loong episode lang of Smallville (hey did you see last night's episode? Clark broke up with Lana. *sigh).

    i like the opening sequence, though.

    and the killer theme music, of course.

    By Blogger The Guy in Red Sneakers, at 6:49 PM  

  • Nyahahaha!

    Superman is not that great but its good. Hahaha!

    DVD worthy lang ito. Buti na lang hindi namin pinanood sa IMAX. LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 AM  

  • same sentiments on the movies!

    superman was dragging. it almost put me to sleep. i was impatiently waiting for the movie to end. yosing yosi na ako! ha ha! boring!

    and that guy in tokyo drift was totally NOT a hunk! i didn't like his teeth pa. and he's too old na nga. in the opening credits, when he was in school, akala ko professor sya. ang tanda na kasi!

    By Blogger B, at 10:57 AM  

  • @ xanfactor - ano yung group na yan?

    @ rob luvs me - well i have had my share of superman mania but seeing the movie kinda disappointed me. ewan ko ba. siguro tama ka nga, he's just so fantastic. well superhero kasi siya eh. wahehehe...

    and thanks for understanding my absence ha. wahehehe. i love you.

    @ alikoy - oo he is. peo there's no certainty so u can keep hopin he's not but we will keep hoping he is. wahehehe...

    @ john - yeah he looks a lot like christopher reeves and lucas black is sooo.. i dunno. i just dun like him. period. wahehehe...

    @ erik - hahaha. spoiler ba ako... everyone seems to know it naman eh. oo nga para lang siyang episode of Smallville. wahehehe...

    the music's fine. original.

    @ jhed - oo nga pirated DVD worthy lang siya.

    @ graveyard_zombie - i totally agree. and the guy in tokyo drift... NOT A HUNK!

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 1:59 AM  

  • hmmmmmmmmmm...

    miss you,,

    bern

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger