26 June 2006

White Party - Before and After



Here's what I did before the party while @ work. Hahaha...

So here's what happened at the White Party. I am sure you've been wanting to know what transpired. So here it goes.

I arrived there around midnight and to my surprise there were so many people. It was like all the gay guys in the metro had came out and celebrated their gayhood in one single night at one single place named Orosa Napkil in Malate. There were a street party and everyone was sweaty and dancing. Though not most were in white but still people felt at home kissing at every corner, shouting their lungs out and drinking bottles after every bottles of beer. It was like the party was forever.


Vincent, Dion and Carlo at the party...

My friends were in Sonata and going there was literally a hassle. I mean it was really hard pushing yourself against the crowd. I was holding really tight to my bag afraid somebody might just snatch it from my bod. Hahaha. You know, precautions. Malate has been famous for cellphone snatching and stuff. It's better to be safe.

After Sonata we stayed at Music Motion where I ate and had a couple of beers and a can of coke for the finale. Outside people were going crazy because some guy was showing off naked from the window of the second floor of Top and Bottom. I never saw it though. I was busy eating.

There were also some people who wore costumes. I saw a couple with angels' wings, and then a couple of fat guys in a snowy costume - more like the snow queen in Narnia. Hahaha. There was also this gay guy who wore fans or as we call it abaniko like a gown. She was magnificent though. Everyone was really creative with their customes.


Ice Queen. Hahaha. Reminds me of Narnia... only fatter...


Look at the crowd. Seems like all the gay people in the Metro was here... Hahaha...




If you can only see the vocalist. He's so fucking cute... Yumyum!


Bern was there as well. He's this cute guy I have been wanting to meet. I knew him through Lexan. Saw his webpage from Lexan's links. He was at the party so we decided to meet. I saw him first standing in one corner. I smiled. Just smiled. He's too cute and I didn't think he'd like me.

I also met guitar_kid. Hahaha. One of my fellow bloggers here and a frequent visitor as well.

Seeing Bern wasn't enough so I asked him if we could talk. He said yes. So I left my friends and met him somewhere. After talking to his friends, we decided to leave the party and go to his pad. We passed by Jolibbee and ordered take-out. We ate at his place...

Got home around 7 in the morning. Was really tired and sleepy from the party that I slept the whole Sunday. I woke up earlier around 4 in the morning and haven't slept since. I left the house around 8 in the morning and headed to Malen's house where we watched Simone (for the nth time) while having lunch. Afterwhich I headed to Gateway hoping to watch a movie to kill time but I found myself having coffee at Starbucks.

Around 4pm, since I have nothing better to do, I headed to Eastwood at roamed around the mall. I saw this pair of earrings at Cleo's so I bought meself those, put 'em on and headed here in the office. I think I'll sleep in the lounge until around 10pm just in time for my shift @ 11pm. Hayyy...

-----
Anyways, I have already posted the pics I owe this blog from my previous posts. You can now view 'em.
Xander at Bo's
Meeting An Old Friend

18 Comments:

  • ice queen...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

    as in hahahah!

    love ya brew

    By Blogger Bryan Anthony the First, at 7:44 PM  

  • @ bryan anthony the first - hahaha... grabe naman reaction mo... :þ

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 8:11 PM  

  • Good clean fun lang?! LOL! I was kinda (medyo kinda lang naman) expecting the ever flamboyant Brew to have something, ahem, "extra". LOL! Well, at least you had fun! So much fun! hehe! Ever the energetic Brew, Shopping, eat, party, party and party, eat, sleep, then back to shopping! LOL!

    By Blogger Jigs, at 11:18 PM  

  • @ jigs - so u were expecting me to get down and dirty during the party? lol. is that how you see me? wahehehe...

    i enjoyed din naman eh. and yes, i love shopping... wahehehe...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 5:39 AM  

  • narnia nga hehe =)

    By Blogger *eLLe*, at 7:32 AM  

  • nice meetin ya! hehee 4got mo na cguro ako?

    ^_^

    cheers! HAPPY PRIDE!

    By Blogger chinoybrat, at 12:43 PM  

  • lol at may special mention ako? ;p ampogi ni papa brew!!!hahaha sana nagsayaw tayo no?hihihihi kidding... well enjoy nga ung night. . .

    By Blogger Kenzo, at 3:14 PM  

  • I forgot to comment hahah so I opened your blog again, had so much fun looking at the pics hehe.

    Woohoo the ice queen looked extravagant lol. I'm sure you had soo much fun, all gay guys in one night, I'd love to be a part of that. Heheheh ;)

    By Blogger Juice, at 3:27 PM  

  • When was this White Party?

    By Blogger Tess Termulo, at 8:52 PM  

  • @ *elle* - hahaha... di ba? para lang Narnia. Wahehehe...

    @ chinoygrat - nice meetin? have we met personally? wahehehe. sowee ha. I have a really bad memory eh...

    @ guitar_kidd - hahaha. ayaw mo nun? special mention ka. thanks sa papuri ha... peo i kinda dun agree...wahehehe. enjoy talaga yung white party...

    @ justine - thanks for the comment fwend... yeah. dami bading.. yumyum! wahehehe...

    @ tess termulo - White party was last saturday night... :þ

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 5:18 AM  

  • Woot!

    Haha! That sounds like fun ha. Enjoy na enjoy ka siguro. Haha!

    Yun lang, wala na ako masabi. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:33 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Bryan Christian Lacsamana, at 5:15 PM  

  • Too bad I missed the party.
    I attended one of my friend's bday party kasi kaya ayun.I think I missed _____ of my life.(to fill in the blank solve this: the integral of xdx,the upper limit is 1 and the lower limit is 0) hehehehe.
    If you can get the percentage value brew, I will treat you a venti coffee jelly and an oreo cheesecake at Starbucks, hehehehe.

    By Blogger Bryan Christian Lacsamana, at 5:17 PM  

  • Oh, okay. I thought it was the party that my ex-beau went to. He went to Malate last friday with his friend. BTW, my ex-beau is gay. That's why I was curious as to when this party was :-)

    By Blogger Tess Termulo, at 8:21 PM  

  • @ jhed - hahaha. yeah i enjoyed the party kahit na di naman ako sumasayaw. wahehehe...

    @ bryan anthony lacsamana - ang hirap naman nun. sirit na ako. peo libre mo pa rin ako. wahehehe...

    @ tess termulo - hahaha... well may party din ata nung friday eh. baka dun siya pumunta. wahehehe...

    cool. may bf kang gay... wahehehe. astig!

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 10:40 PM  

  • ex-bf actually. and I'm magique. Hehe. Oks ba? Sssshhhh! ayaw ng present bf ko ng ganyan. Hehehe :-p

    By Blogger Tess Termulo, at 6:00 PM  

  • wow. looks like you guys had heaps of fun. and who knew manila would be filled with so many badings?!?! shock, horror! hahah.

    singer in a cowboy hat... yes, very hawt!

    By Blogger RRP, at 3:07 PM  

  • @ tess termulo - sumbong kita sa bf mo. wahehehe...

    @ r*yan - i know. there are lots of us all over the place. its so fun fun fun!!!

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger