24 June 2006

Xander @ Bo's


As promised...


God! Seems like the heavens got mad at humanity today. It poured tons of water down to earth along with thunders and lightnings. Scary really. I just hope it stops asap for there is a white party at Malate later. I am planning to go there along with Mark and some friends. But I don’t have an outfit for the affair. I’ll rummage through my clothes later and hope I can come up with something white. Hahaha…

Last night after my shift I met up with Xander, another long lost friend. We knew each other from this clan that I was with last year. It was called C4M (Cubicle for Men). It was composed of gay guys that were using SUN. Xander was one of the four friends I have had grew close with.




Xander @ Downelink.com

We met at Bo’s after my shift and had coffee and a long overdue conversation about love lives, relationships, the clan and stuff.

Seems like recently I have been meeting old friends. This maybe a good thing. I mean I have lost contact to most of my friends I don’t even know what happened to them. I don’t have an idea where they are right now much more there cellphone numbers. Xander gave me an update of our friends Rocky, Dion and Aldrin. We used to call ourselves CINCO, a clan within a clan. Hahaha. During the three months that I was jobless I was with them almost everyday. And our fave drink – Emperador. Yes, we were drunkards and it was fun. We somehow drifted from each other when I started working. There wasn’t as much time to meet thus texting was all that connected us. But since I lost my cellphone, thanks to my stupidity, I lost track of them and most of my friends.

We went home around 10 in the evening and the next thing I knew I was asleep, soundly.

I am at work right now. Shift starts at 2pm and end at 11pm…

Well, hope the weather cooperates… It’s Pink month this June and every gay guy should be out and enjoying… Hahaha… How about you? Are you out and proud?

{To be edited}
Got pictures form last night. Will post ‘em soon.

{Update}
Just bought a cap and a jacket from Hallway. Gonna wear it later. They're not white though. I am gonna be all-brown later. Hahaha... Well maybe my shirt will be. I am still going to see.

18 Comments:

  • yeah! ako una! wahahaha. i thought that xander's your new bf. anyway, dumaan lang ako.

    may WHITE party pala. :)) nakakatuwa naman. sige trabaho ka na!!!

    - http://utakgago.blogspot.com

    By Blogger &, at 3:34 PM  

  • hey. lalang

    By Blogger p, at 3:55 PM  

  • Is this white party the Gay Pride party?

    Hope you find something to wear, a fellow gay blogger was also asking me what to wear for that white party :D

    Xander's pretty cute. Isn't it just good to catch up?

    Have fuN! Ohh it's pink month. Hahah..

    By Blogger Juice, at 3:57 PM  

  • Wow.. its good to meet up with friends once in a while.. buti kpa nga me time maglamyerda.. e ako? sus.. waaah!!!!!

    missed u! mwah!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:59 PM  

  • hey woof woof! nice white party. i hope you enjoy a lot, Today Saturday its turn of Paris for the pink parade, and next sat MADRID parade... its not just GLBT but its all for all HETERO,HOMO and sapiens are all as well.!

    By Blogger NeiLDC, at 7:46 PM  

  • @ kevin - oo nga ikaw nauna. congrats! wahehehe... thanks for the comment pow.

    @ braindead - la lang din. wahehehe... thanks for dropping by.

    @ justine - it's in Malate so I am guessing its part of the gay pride thingy. wahehehe...

    i bought a jacket from Hallway downstairs. peo it's not white. it's brown. i think im not gonna be wearing white afterall. wahehehe...

    and yes, Xander's cute. hahaha...

    it's fun fun fun coz everything's PINK!!!

    @ devilicious - yeah, its good to catch on good old friends... im happy i have them... i am happy i have you... mwah!

    @ neilDC - it's worldwide eh. wahehehe... and it's gonna be fun fun fun!

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 8:33 PM  

  • wow. ngaun ko lng narinig yung term na white party. ang cool!

    wala lng. katuwa. hehe. enjoy brew!

    By Blogger marX, at 8:47 PM  

  • @ marx - thanks. actually if ever, this will be my first to attend one. wahehehe. and ive been gay like what? forever? wahehehe...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 8:51 PM  

  • oo wag ka na mag-white, hahaha. i love brown :p

    parang gusto ko rin ng brown jacket.... :)

    By Blogger ALIKOY, at 9:24 PM  

  • @ alikoy - i love earth colors {green and brown} wahehehe...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 9:34 PM  

  • Bakit white party? Shouldn't be called a raindbow party or something if its part of the gay pride parade thingy. Well, I really shouldn't be talking about anything. LOL!

    Anyway, Have fun at the party! take pictures and blog about it! :)

    By Blogger Jigs, at 10:45 PM  

  • Xander's cute. I'm straight and I love men who wear pink. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:01 AM  

  • kamusta white party? haha.

    By Blogger juicypapaya, at 12:07 PM  

  • hi brew, long time no visit ako dito sa blog mo. pasensya na, medyo busy lang ako nowadyas. pero as usual, interesting pa rin ang mga posts mo =)

    By Blogger *eLLe*, at 12:36 PM  

  • ampogi ni brew!!!

    By Blogger Kenzo, at 5:04 PM  

  • Di ba dalawa yung white party, sa Gov't at sa Bed?
    Well sayang d ako nakapunta.How was it?
    Matagal na rin akong di nakapagcomment sa blog.Dami ko tuloy binasa, hehehe.

    By Blogger Bryan Christian Lacsamana, at 12:49 PM  

  • @ jigs - hahaha... di ko rin alam kung bakit white party tawag eh... peo alam ko rin may black party na tinatawag... dunno tho kung kelan.

    ill be posting the pics later...

    @ ~*galenlondeien*~ - hahaha. everyone seems to think he is cute. well he is actually. and i also luv men who wear pink. yumyum...

    @ juicypapaya - white party was really crowded... but it was fun... i enjoyed every bit esp when this really cute gut took me home. hahaha...

    @ *elle* - thanks for the visit. keep visiting. mwah!

    @ guitar_kidd - hey thank. nagkita na rin tayo. wahehehe... pogi ka jan. di kaya. haggardness nga ako nun eh kasi galing ako work...

    @ charles ravndal - hahaha. the party was also a bomb here. i hope there's more to come this month coz ill be attending every single one of them well that is, if i dun have work... hahaha...

    @ bryan christian lacsamana - (is that ur real name?)
    the white party was sooo much fun and crowded. it's like every gay guy in the metro was there. hahaha... too much flesh too and the beer was only 40 bucks. hahaha...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 4:57 PM  

  • xander lacsamana!are u related to bailey devonaire lacsamana? tnx!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger