05 June 2006

I Buy On IMPULSE

I AM BACK! Wow! Seems like everyone is looking for me. Been quite busy with my day off. So here’s what happened:

So last Sunday Aphol and I went to Galleria and watched Da Vinci Code. I was a bit disappointed. Pro’ly because I was expecting more. I read the book and the book, like always is so much better. After having lunch at Red Ribbon (I hate their Black Forest cake) we dragged our asses to Greenhills.

I buy on impulse thus making me an impulsive buyer. I hate going around and checking things first before actually buying them. When I see something I want, I immediately buy it. And if I can’t I’d go crazy and not be able to sleep. I want to get what I want.

Our first stop was the shirt section. We looked for polo shirts that I can wear at work. The first polo shirt I saw was this pink tee with a small 7-up logo on the front and a bigger version on the side. I fell in love with it the first time I laid my eyes on that piece of clothing. The lady was offering it for 50 bucks less it’s original prize but Aphol still thought it’s too much so she convinced me to check other stores. So we passed by this store which sold accessories. I thought I’d like one so I went back and checked the items, tried some one and finally decided on this brown synthetic leather-made one about 3 inches wide. Then we found ourselves in a store which had bags. Aphol wanted to buy some kinda wallet for her passport so while she chose, I did my choosing as well. My eyes was stuck on this Gucci (fake) belt bag and I thought it would be sooo cool with my jeans so I got that and after some discussions on the prize, I bought it. Across the shop was a jeans store. Hmmm… On display were uber cool pants which cost more than a thousand bucks. When Aphol saw me with my eyes wide open with excitement, she dragged me and said that we should buy polo shirts first since that was what we originally went there for. And to my disappointment, when I checked my wallet my money wouldn’t be enough if I buy the pants. So I decided that would have to wait. After a few more roaming around, we finally saw some short-sleeved polos on display. I bought a pair and then I asked Aphol to bring me back to the first store with the pink polo shirt. I bought that one as well.

It was really tiring - walking and talking to sales ladies and then walking again. But I bought some pretty neat stuff. We also checked some phones but I had this conception that when a phone is bought from Greenhills, it’s either second-hand or some parts of it have been replaced already. So I decided I was not gonna buy my phone there. But I am going back to Greenhills 'coz I saw some shops (too late) which sells really cool shirts and pants like the ones from People are People only cheaper. Those shirts and pants were so gay... Hahaha... And the shop was so gay. I love it. I think it was called Structure, if I remember it right.

It was around 6pm when we finally decided to part ways since she would go to mass and I had an appointment with a long lost friend and her super cute boyfriend.

---
By the way, I spend the night in my friend’s house. Was supposed to get drunk but her boyfriend was sick. They are inviting me again this Saturday. Hmmm…

---
My shift changed since I am on training. I am on graveyard MNL shift. Hayyy… Gotta go!

10 Comments:

  • woot! una ako! brew! you're back! kala ko u got mad at me when I left *that* comment on my blog. hehehe! WB!

    hindi mo kami na miss dahil busy ka pla sa pag shoshopping! :|

    By Blogger Doubting Thomas, at 10:31 PM  

  • aww me and ROB were the first ones to comment. WOOT! :D

    I swear brew, you are SUCH a shopaholic! From shops to shops to shops! Phew! Hahaha. :)

    Yeah get drunk! that's the best idea. Take care mwaahhs

    By Blogger Juice, at 1:53 AM  

  • @ rob aka bim - why should i be mad at you? wahehe... xemps namiss ko kayo noh!!!

    @ justine - yeah i am a shopaholic. grabe. and i miss being drunk... huhuuu...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 2:48 AM  

  • I miss being drunk too =(


    Let's all get drunk! LOL.

    By Blogger Juice, at 8:30 AM  

  • Welcome to the vampire shift! Impulse buying when you have the moolah is better than regretting not buying the darn thing. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:56 AM  

  • I try not to buy on impulse. Specially sa greenhills, ang problem ko lang dun, when I get around a bit, I sometimes forget the location of the stall which has the better price! Lol! sooo not used to greenhills yet. Ive only been there around five to ten times. lol! Dami kasi tao so i easily get lost! LOL!

    By Blogger Jigs, at 12:15 PM  

  • wala lang


    hehehehe

    By Blogger XanFactor, at 4:49 PM  

  • mas maganda ang book.. =) bad3p ang movie.. :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:39 PM  

  • ei brew, remember don't judge the book by its movie. tama ba? hehehe.

    anyways, saw on tv that a raid happened in greenhills. they seized all the fake gucci bags. :-)

    By Blogger twistedman, at 4:51 PM  

  • @ justine - i miss being drunk as well. hayyy...

    @ ~*galenlondeien*~ - hahaha. i so agree. and one thing i hate is regretting...

    @ jigs - oo nga. nakakaligaw siya. and yes madami tao. peo i found a spot there na magaganda talaga yung finds and few people are there rin so it's really nice to shop there. too bad i found it too late...

    @ xanfactor - wala lang din.

    @ riz - yeah. maganda yung book. wahehehe...

    @ twistedman - hahaha. yeah. don't judge a book by it's movie... wahehehe... nice...

    talaga? nagraid sa Greenhills? wahehehe.. good thing i wasnt there...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger