18 June 2006

My Colds, Mike and a New Phone

Whooow! I miss my blog! And I have a lot to tell you guys. Sorry for the long wait. It has just been a busy and tiring week.

Monday
It was my first day to take in calls for Refunds (remember the training last week?) and I got so sick and really scared. Refunding Traveler’s Cheque cards for customers is not an easy thing and the call could last for hours.

Tuesday
I got so sick from yesterday so I didn’t go to work. Stayed home and watched Dvd’s until my eyes became droopy. I slept late.

Wednesday
It was my day off and I stayed home and soaked in my limp and sick body. But I was feeling a bit better. My colds just made it hard to breathe and the feeling was really uncomfy.

Thursday
Around 3am I went to Malen’s house and got drunk with her boyfriend. This was the first time I tasted Cossak vodka (did I get the spelling right?). And sure enough iba nga ang lipad… kung saan saan ako dumapo. Wahehehe… Didn’t go home as well. Woke up early from getting drunk, pro’ly around 7am meaning I didn’t have enough sleep. Pro’ly the vodka kicked my butt to get up. Played solitaire downstairs when Mike (my current crush) went down and invited me to jog outside. But we did no jogging. We just stayed in his car and played some music. A little after, I asked him to accompany me home so I could take a bath and change outfits. We did not directly go back. We made rounds first and drunk buko juice. When we got back to Malen’s apartment, she and her boyfriend were already up. Mike went home as well and the rest of us went to Greenhills to do some shopping. When we got home, Mike’s ex-girlfriend was there cooking. When Mike showed up, we had dinner and he and her exgf went upstairs to sleep while me, Malen and her bf were contemplating whether to drink that night or not. We ended up with a couple of Red Horse—the big ones. Malen didn’t drink. She never does really.

Friday
Woke up early from getting drunk the night before. Played solitaire again downstairs and just like the day before Mike showed up and asked me if I wanted to stay outside and get some sun. He said it would be good for our bodies, especially mine. So we did near his car with some music on. When we got back to the house, the four of us (plus Lilo – Malen and Pj’s dog) decided to go to Mall of Asia and then they’d drive me to work. I agreed. We stayed there until around 6pm. We had coffee at Starbucks, checked out some shops, took pictures at a toy store where they had big toy animals and watched Gary V sing and dance. It was fun but at the same time really tiring. We went to Malate after and Malen and me went to Robinson’s to get some shoes since I was wearing flipflops which is prohibited at work. Pj and Mike were at some cheap straight bar drinking beer when we met them. I told them I’d leave in a couple of hours for work but they were literally begging me not to go to work anymore. Mike and Pj even knelt down begging me to stay. I wanted to go to work since I was already absent last Tuesday but Mike was just so irresistible. I decided to stay in one condition: we would be staying at Rainbow (where the gays are) after. They agreed but we only ate at Rainbow Project. Pj and Mike couldn’t wait to get out of the place after the dinner. So went back to that cheap straight bar until we decided to go home.

One thing about Mike, he drives his car like it was a racecar. Whenever he is provoked, he would take the challenge and race with other cars even if he has passengers. I noticed this the first time. And I warned him as well that I couldn’t take the speed. But he never listens.

On the way home, there was this yellow car, which overtook us, and Mike being himself, took speed, which left me ballistic with fear. On the next stop, I stepped out the car, slammed the door (I was really mad at him) and took me a cab amidst Pj and Malen’s plea to get in the car. I got home first and I waited for around ten minutes outside the apartment for the rest of the guys. But I couldn’t get myself to show Mike I was angry. But I made sure he knew I was terrified. I promised him I’d never ride in his car again. Ever!

But that promise was broken the following morning. Like the usual, he caught me playing solitaire and asked me to go with him outside. He said sorry and we ate breakfast. Then he offered to drive me home. Such a sweet gesture and I concurred.

Saturday continued…
I met Aphol at Glorieta after her French classes. I asked her to accompany me to buy a new phone. We had lunch at Sbarro and afterwhich we bought me a new phone. I was decided to go for the W800 but then I saw W810 and I fell inlove with it at first sight. Without hesitations, I got the phone amidst Aphol’s hesitation saying that there’s not much difference from W800 and that the price was so much. But my heart had had to be followed, or else I’d have nightmares.

Here’s my new phone. I am using the same number from SUN (’coz everything important is under the sun…)






---
Finally… a post…

10 Comments:

  • Whatta week! haha..
    Good you got drunk.

    OH BTW, first one to comment! Woot missed you Brew!

    And for your new phone, it's a great choice. Definitely right. Hope your satisfied with it.

    And as for Mike, I think guys who drive fast (reasonably) are sexy. LOL. Haha..

    By Blogger Juice, at 11:49 PM  

  • cool... you have new phone... we can do video call... i think... let me check again your specs.

    By Blogger allan, at 11:54 PM  

  • @ justine - Mike scares me a lot. wheew! but i agree, he's so sexy. i saw him haf-naked... i luv his bod... too bad he's straight. but i like him nonetheless... wahehehe...

    @ agc_dlsu - we can? wahehehe. sureee.... text me.. (if u know my digits...)

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 12:05 AM  

  • Busy week for you eh? Cool phone! Don't you encounter problems with SUN? I was a SUN subscriber before but I had to transfer to another network kasi laging walang signal :(

    By Blogger j, at 3:21 AM  

  • @ jairam - the unlimited call and text keeps me with SUN. but i agree, mahirap nga signal... hehehe...

    if i get another phone, id pro'ly go for Globe...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 4:03 AM  

  • Your phone rocks. Hahaha!

    San mo nabili yung phone mo? Sa Sun mismo? Hahaha!

    Anyway, welcome back! Hope you're feeling okay na. ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:58 AM  

  • @ Jehd - i dunno the name of the shop basta nasa glorieta xa sa may topmost floor...

    wahehehe... thanks. still have colds but generally im fine. but i would have wanted to stay home na lang peo i cant. wahehehe...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 6:02 AM  

  • Cool new phone! Hope you're feeling better now. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:04 AM  

  • Lagot ka nyan sa supervisor mo! yun ba ang tawag sa team leader nyo? Anyway. Tagal mong absent! hehe! You deserved naman the much needed break. :)

    Nice po ng phone. I also bought a new phone recently. I wanted a walkman phone but decided to get a phone with a better camera. i said to myself, I'll just buy an Ipod instead. hehe!

    By Blogger Jigs, at 1:10 PM  

  • @ ~*galendeien*~ - thanks fwend... feeling a bit better today but still has colds. argh!

    @ jigs - wahehehe... di naman ako pinagalitan ng sup ko. she seems okay with it xaka nagsorry naman ako. and yes, i think i deserve the break. wahehehe...

    thanks. i think the phone's nice too. wahehehe... the camera is just fine. 2mb i think is good enough. im thinking of buying an ipod as well. pro'ly the mini one. wahehehe..

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger