29 June 2006

It's My Day Off



Im so sleepy. It’s halfway my shift and I cannot wait to log off already and feel my soft bed and the cold wind wrapping my body to Neverland. But I am not going straight home after. I have my APE (Annual Physical Exam) around 8am at Borough’s today. This is required by the company and the deadline’s this week. I was thinking of not doing it but according to my supervisor, agents who will not undergo the physical exam will be gravely penalized. In short, I will be issued a CITE as what we call it here. It’s like a memo for agents not following the code of conduct or something. I had two issued to me last year; one for releasing a call and the other for my excessive absences. Haha… I hung up on a customer because she was shouting and swearing at me. But that’s a different story.

So it’s already my day off today until tomorrow. I’ve got no plans still. I was planning to invite Bern out but I changed my mind. After Saturday, he didn’t text me as much and didn’t even return most of my messages. He texted me last night saying he was just busy with school but I could feel he just ain’t interested. Why are people like that? Why don’t they just tell it straight like “I don’t like you” or something? Why sugarcoat? And why let something happen when they’d change their minds after? And I don’t think I’m bad in bed. I haven’t had any complaints before. So I therefore conclude he’s not interested. So off he goes from my phonebook. Bern is PERIOD. Gone!

But I don’t have any grudges against him. It’s he’s choice really and I respect that.

Well, enough about him. I might go shopping this Friday to relieve myself of this stress and the heartache I almost incurred. Good thing I gathered myself up before that happened. I plan to buy myself a pair of jeans, that couture pants I have been dying to have (if I could find one) and pro’ly a pair of shades since I gave Mike the recent one I purchased. Hahaha…




And oh, I’ll watch Superman Returns, Fast and Furious, and others. Movie marathon, here I come!

12 Comments:

  • Woot!

    First..

    Anyway, I was planning to watch Superman Returns yesterday, pero I changed my mind. Haha! Baka this Saturday na lang... woohoo!

    Oh, and enjoy your day off. Nainggit tuloy ako, gusto ko na rin mag-day off. :(

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:11 AM  

  • Brandon Routh is just so ooh-la-la! *drool*

    Enjoy your off and I'm looking forward to mine this weekend and may watch Super-uber-delicious-man Returns too. :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 12:09 PM  

  • Movie marathon tayo Brew!

    Bye Bern! Haha.. :D

    By Blogger Juice, at 7:02 PM  

  • Go watcha movie! Njoy your off! :D
    Hmm... I've seen those two movies yay! KEWL! Really KEWL! Hey do you wanna spioler? huh?!
    Go watch CARS and Garfield. hehe! NJOY!

    By Blogger Earth, at 9:34 PM  

  • ARGH!!!! Nawala yung comment ko!

    This is a repeat!

    One guy gone, on to the next! Its his loss, not yours right Brew? LOL!

    Its been quite a while since my last movie. I'm gonna see superman too, but I'm really waiting for Pirates of the Carribean! :)

    By Blogger Jigs, at 11:25 PM  

  • So you guys also had to do the APEs huh? I gave them no shit, as in nothing to examine for the stool test. Goes without saying mine was waived.

    Hey, Brew, thanks for still dropping by! Cheers!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:06 PM  

  • ayoko manood ng superman...
    andun kayo lahat eh...
    hehehehe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:27 PM  

  • sama naman ako sa movie marathon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! missed u dear! mwah!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:32 PM  

  • gusto ko rin manood ng sine.. whew! tagal na rin since i watched one.

    anyway, ingat lagi brew.^_^

    By Blogger marX, at 9:45 PM  

  • OH DAMN. I want TOKYO DRIFT talaga! WOOOOOOO sana mapanood ko. :)) asa pa ako. wala akong gf eh!! (gusto ko syempre may kasama sa sinehan)

    quiapo na lang ako. bili dvds tapos nood kami ng barkada. :D EHE.

    yun lang. I'M BACK. :D http://utakgago.blogspot.com

    By Blogger &, at 1:13 PM  

  • i wonder why i dont LIKE superman. The only movie i am really looking forward to watch is spiderman 3 and harry potter 5.

    and oh... brew... so seems to be sooo busy ha!

    By Blogger Doubting Thomas, at 9:34 PM  

  • @ jhed - naku wag ka na manood ng Superman. hintayin mo na lang sa pirated dvd. wahehehe...

    @ ~*galenlondeien*~ - yeah, he's soooo fuckable... but i dun like the movie. wahehehe... disappointing...

    @ juice is justine - lika marathon tayo. wahehehe... yeah, bye Bern...
    woot!

    @ aaron - naku, wag ka na manood ng Tokyo Drift. ampangit. wahehehe!

    @ earth - ay naku Earth, pareho silang pangit... wahehehe. havent watched Cars yet. hmmm. maganda ba? Wala sa SM ng Garfield nung Friday... Argh!

    @ jigs - hahaha. yeah on to the next! hayyy... im waiting for the Pirates too. sana maganda siya unlike the two movies ive watched this Friday... ampangit...

    @ momel - yeah. we had our APE peo di ako nagpass ng stool and urine. di ako natatae at naiihi that time eh. wahehehe. at deadline na nya last Friday. Good luck na lang di ba? Sheet, nakakatakot yung injection. i really hate it.

    @ xanfactor - what do u mean nandun kami lahat?

    @ devilicious - too late darling. text me. wahehehe... next time...

    @ marx - thanks. kaw din ingat. go out, have fun, watch movies... treat urself...

    @ kevin - di mo naman kailangan ng gf para makapanood ng sine ah. ako nga madalas mag-isa and i think its better kasi tahimik at walang nagtatanong at nangungulit. distraction lang pag may kasama ka. wahehehe...

    @ rob luvs me - now i dun like the movie na. wahehe... peo the guy who playes superman is soo cute! grabe!
    yeah, busy ako maxado. kainis!

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger