09 July 2006

A Night It Was!

I have just made the stupidest thing for my career. I am talking about work here, not the usual karir me and my friends always talk about. It was Khyn’s birthday last night. She is this officemate of mine who just resigned from work ‘cause she’ll be going to the US this August (I think). Since my shift starts at 11pm, I decided to drop by with my office mates to her house in Taguig. I didn’t plan to stay there long especially didn’t plan to drink beer and vodka. I got work. But upon seeing the place, the lights, hearing the music, tasting the food, seeing the videoke machine, seeing bottles after bottles of beer, everything changed. I wanted to be absent from work. I knew what kind of party I was gonna miss. I immediately texted my TL (supervisor) if she’ll let me be absent last night and she replied negatively. She said It’s not worth it. Think it through and stuff. But the peer pressure got me and personally, I didn’t want to leave. I finally decided not to go to work and make it somewhat valid, I got a couple of beers. You see, being caught drinking before shift is strictly prohibited and could cause your termination from work. Hahaha.

I knew my TL would be there so I was really guilty of what I did. But I was enjoying so much. After a few more bottles of beer, the rest of the people arrived. Khyn’s friends and more officemates.

When TL saw me, she approached me and said “Okay tayo tonight pero we need to talk tomorrow.” She’s be issuing me a CITE level two. This means I will not be promoted in six months. Not that I care about it. With my current stats right now, promotion is just next to impossible. I told her that. But I was guilty, really guilty at the same time. I know she wanted me to be promoted and she takes care of my stats as well. But having two more splits makes it just really really hard to get promoted.

The FUN and JUICY Part
My head ached the whole time. Must be the beer. I think I had too many. There was this guy from the next table who I caught looking at me several times. I didn’t mind. I thought maybe he liked my jacket. (Remember the one from Hallway I bought for the White Party? That one) Hahaha.

So I didn’t have anymore cigs so I gathered up myself and asked one from the group of straight guys just behind him. Then as one of the guys give a stick, he offered saying “Kuya, ito na lang…” But it was too late so I got the one the straight guy offered. I said thanks to him anyway. Good thing Mark came and got the cig from him. At least he’s move did not go down the drain, if you get my drift.

When I got out of the restroom, Kathy and I sat on the sofa near where the guy was seated. Then he said, “Kuya, inom ka oh!” Another offer but this time I didn’t have the guts to say “No, thanks.” He asked me to seat beside him, gave me a cig and a bottle of Red Horse. He also lighted my cig for me. Sweetness. But I still had my composure not letting him know I was liking what he was doing. Then his hand touched my left leg and then he looked at me. I think he winked at me too. I didn’t mind it and I continued puffing my cig and drinking my beer while listening to some mp3s in my phone. I was also waiting for the rest of the guys to go out the restroom since I really wanted to go home. One of my friends was puking from drinking too much so we had to wait for her. When they went out the house, I said my goodbyes to the guy. He asked me for my name and he gave me his. He also said I should save his number which I did. His name was John, one of Khyn’s family friends.

As soon as we were to enter the car, one of my friend’s started to puke inside which made my tummy turn. That caused delay and I had to go back to the restroom. Fortunately I did not puke. When I came out, I saw John sitting on the sofa and he asked me to be with him. Khyn was having a breakdown outside and did not want us to leave. Delay again. So I stayed with him inside Khyn’s room. He got my hand and put it above his crotch. He sighed and opened his zip and let out his cock. He asked me to give him a head, which I did. Inside the room was his girl friend who was sleeping. The lights were on and the door was open. I got afraid that someone might catch us so I got up and went back outside. A lot happened. My TL’s phone got lost, Khyn’s was crying feeling guilty for the loss while the rest was trying to comfort her while others were looking for the phone. John then texted me asking me to come back. I did. I turned off the lights and we tried to finish what we started. But Khyn’s big brother went in and fortunately we were not caught. Khyn’s brother just turned on the AC and then left. So we were back to what we were doing. He finished inside my mouth which left me puking inside the restroom. Good thing I wasn’t able to swallow it. Eww! Disgusting!

I didn’t come back to the room after. I headed directly outside. After an hour or so, everyone decided to leave, finally. Got home around 6 in the morning.

What a night!

12 Comments:

  • Grabe! That IS one hell of a night! I think your TL really cares for you. I think she just wants you to have a better job. But hey, I would miss work too for a great party! LOL!

    Bakit ka naman kinukuya ni john? Baka naman child abuse yan! LOL!!! At may girlfriend pa siya!

    I dont completely understand why your officemate is crying. Is it because she will miss everyone? Maybe I would cry too.

    As for the puke...GROSS!!!! LOL!

    By Blogger Jigs, at 8:09 AM  

  • ho-hum. i never puked when i drink beer, maybe because di naman ako ganong kalakas uminom haha.

    wow. KUYA pa ang tawag sayo! haha dapat sinabi mo - sweetie na lang (yuch. sweetie?)

    ahehe. may bago ka na namang love of your life. nakupo!!! http://utakgago.blogspot.com

    yun lang, brewww!!

    By Blogger &, at 10:02 AM  

  • malandi!!!
    (sino bang hindi??)

    By Blogger Bryan Anthony the First, at 7:26 PM  

  • tangina ang saya ng gabi mo!

    :)

    By Blogger B, at 10:16 PM  

  • I guess it was worth the CITE level 2 huh? :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:11 PM  

  • WHOA!! What a night indeed! Hahahahaha..

    Why is it always easier to ditch work for a party than to ditch a party for work when you know you can make more money doing the latter?

    The ironies of life. ;)

    By Blogger Juice, at 1:27 AM  

  • i'd choose party over work any night! hehehe.


    it was indeed a good night. it would be worth all the CITE forms you'd get. wahahahaha!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 PM  

  • What a night it was indeed. LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 AM  

  • wow naman talaga =)

    By Blogger *eLLe*, at 4:49 PM  

  • okaaaay. at least some of us are getting some action.

    *wink

    By Blogger The Guy in Red Sneakers, at 8:26 PM  

  • anlakas talaga ng appeal ni brew, idol! :)

    By Blogger juicypapaya, at 8:44 PM  

  • hehehe.. ayos ka tlga ah.. :) absent2 from work ah.. :) nice name of sup. TL. :D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger