06 August 2006

Plans, Plans, Plans
I am a Terrible Planner

I dunno if this is just one of those days but I am beginning to be bored with my blog’s template. I still love the name of my blog IAMBREW though. It’s just that I want to see it spicier and more alive, if you know what I mean. So as soon as I get a leave from work, I’ll allot time to make a new template, review my codes and check new codes. Probably I’ll change most of the colors. But it’s still an idea. I ain’t even sure if it will happen. Probably this feeling of boredom will pass. Who knows.

---
It’s my last day at work. That is for this week. Haha. I am not resigning. Not yet. But I got plans probably early next year. And still that’s a plan. And I know myself better that anyone else. I am not a good planner. Back in college, I used to have a lot of planners, every color and design that comes out of National Bookstore. But I never use them. I write something like birthdates and anniversaries and future plans but I never follow them. Haha.

---
I got this invite to go to Stonehouse Hotel along E Rodriguez later after my shift. Scott’s his name. An american who’s been texting me for quite sometime now. I met him while chatting. He’s old by the way and he is a FRIEND. Nothing more nothing less. I kinda agreed to go there but I ain’t sure where the place is. It’s sill a plan. I dunno if I’ll go or not.

5 Comments:

  • I still love your blog template :)

    By Blogger Juice, at 9:27 PM  

  • good luck on your date!
    have you tried listening to the song in my blog? its really kewl just wait for it to load.

    By Blogger Earth, at 10:00 PM  

  • @ Juice is justine - thank you. i am loving it too. wahehehe. maybe i will make a little change na lang instead of overhauling my whole blog... whatdayathink?

    @ Earth - uhmmm. kasi di ko pwede pakinggan yung song. im at work right now. maybe next time... wahehehe...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 11:17 PM  

  • I think your blog looks great! No need to modify. But if you want to, you can. Its all about preference. :)

    I'm also no good with plans. Every time I plan something, it ends up postponed or cancelled. I'm better at spontaneous decisions. I dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing. LOL! :)

    By Blogger Jigs, at 11:19 PM  

  • no need to change your blog template. what do we want to see in this site? more of your seductive pictures... heheheh.

    By Blogger allan, at 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger