27 July 2006

Too many guys, too little time

Eversince I join g4m, invites have been coming from everywhere. Some guy even invited me to Davao. His message sounded like a tourism ad saying how beautiful Davao is and that I should come and visit. As if! Well, considering, I have never been there. In fact the farthest place I have been is Capiz during the National Red Cross Youth Camp in high school.

All I want is to find the “almost” perfect guy for me. Is that too much too ask? That is one of the reasons why I join those network slash friendship slash dating sites like guys4men.com or downelink.com. The selections are just too many and there are a lot of beautiful guys there. Well given that their pictures are really theirs. Most of them unfortunately does not want anything to do with me. Hayyy. Why is life like that? The people you want don’t want you back and the people you don’t want are the ones bugging you. Hmmm. One of the many ironies of life perhaps.

So here’s my plan as of the moment. I am gonna go out with a lot of guys, have sex with them hoping I don’t get deadly diseases of some sort and then make my choice if ever there’s someone worthy. The thing is, I could have sex with anyone or anybody even if I don’t really like them. Sexaholic, is this what they call it? Hahaha…

7 Comments:

  • Practice safe sex brew....

    By Blogger Bryan Christian Lacsamana, at 4:34 PM  

  • just dont leave an evidence, they'll use it to trace you back. hehe "cheverness!" - stands for whatever

    By Blogger Earth, at 8:15 PM  

  • It's satyriasis...

    oh well, maybe I can't call it that yet technically. If your being "sexaholic" doesn't bother or disrupt your daily life functions or social functions, then maybe you're just someone who likes sex very much. Hehe

    Don't forget safe sex, Brew.

    By Blogger Tess Termulo, at 10:00 PM  

  • I like the plan! Talagang pinagisipan! hehe!

    I hope you find your almost perfect guy! :)

    By Blogger Jigs, at 10:27 PM  

  • hi...term namin sex freak hehehe... nice entries you got here napaka honest

    By Blogger Luisa, at 11:57 PM  

  • go brew!!!hehehe

    --guitar_kidd

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 AM  

  • @ bryan christian lacsamana - i try... wahehehe...

    @ earth - no evidence here...

    @ tess termulo - my being a sex addict does not in any way interfer with my social life. wahehehe. i just love to have sex!

    @ jigs - i hope i find him too... soon...

    @ luisa - sex freak... nice

    @ guitar_kidd - go where? wahehehe...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger