09 December 2006

Quever na lang ako!

I MISS THIS.

Well, it has been months since I posted something here. I think it's time I invest time (again) for my blog. Been so busy with work, with fucking and with going to this place called Palawan 2 in Cubao with Ryan. Hahaha. he's not my bf. He's a good friend. Imagine two weeks ago, we were there from Sunday til Friday and then back came Sunday. Hahaha. Good thing my shift is only until 1am, I could still make it to Palawan to see those gorgeous guys, some not, dance on the stage and the funny comedians (they're supposed to be funny, right?) do their stints. So happy. If you haven't been to the place, I suggest you give it a shot. Entrance fee may vary daily but usually it's only 50 bucks. Cheap? Well, yeah but it's worth every cheapness there is. Hahaha. It's just along Aurora Ave in the corner of Yale (I am not sure about this). You can easily see the big sign of Palawan 2. And for your security, the do a massive check on you body, your bag etc. Hahaha.

And oh, I just remembered, it has been 10 months since my last relationship. For whatever it's worth, I met a lot of guys, fucked a lot of guys and sucks a lot of cocks. But still, Robbie's image still lingers my every vein. He's like my blood I cannot live without.

I am actually in the office. This is my lunch hour. Finished my food early so I figured I'd go online. And guess what? Both my yahoo accounts have been deactivated already for long inactivity. Good thing I was still able to reactivate it but all my messages were deleted. I had to start with the email Yahoo sends you when you first make an acct with them. What the heck! If there were anything important among those missing email, I do not remember one. Hahaha.

Well I still have you guys to thank for still going here. I still receive comments in my taggy and some of my posts. I know, the recent post was a disaster but that was of those unforgiving days when you just feel so ugly. Not that I feel any difference. Quever na lang ako! Hahaha...

I have a lot of stories for the VERY LONG TIME that I was gone but there are still days to come and more chances to story-tell. So just wait for 'em, aight!

I LOVE YOU ALL and I MISS YOU.

By the way, text me. I need some huggin. +639226699305.

Cheers!

8 Comments:

  • UY! You're back! Hehe!

    Welcome back, mehn! We missed your stories, your sexcapades and everything. Haha!

    Of course, we all missed you.

    AYEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    Keep on blogging! :P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:22 AM  

  • cool, another place to visit while im in the philippines. Palawan2? where is that anyways?

    By Blogger infatuatedflip, at 4:16 AM  

  • hey, welcome back buddy, i even make u an icon on my blog--- so more story telling now!!
    Besos !!

    By Blogger NeiLDC, at 3:48 AM  

  • ANG PAGBABALIK NI BREW!
    Sabi nga ni XANDRA este XANDER busy ka daw. ahehe! ako rin busy na rin thats why i havent posted and drop by here lately.HAAYZ! nakaka miss ang blog ahehe! KEEP KEWL!

    By Blogger Earth, at 11:46 PM  

  • BTW quever is like wala ako paki right? ahehe! tinuturuan ako ni Xander ng mga ganyan weh! ahehe! Keme and kung anik anik na ka chuvahan! ahehe!

    By Blogger Earth, at 11:47 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:49 AM  

  • whoa... parang di comment yung isa.. twas like a post. anyways, welcome back. kaw ung isa sa mga laging nagpopost sa blog and laging nagcocoment sa blog ko e.. so happy ako at balik ka na... hehe!

    By Blogger gimickero, at 3:29 PM  

  • "somebody" should be starting his/her own blog and not ride on another person's blog.

    By Blogger laitera, at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger