26 January 2010

Help me Win an iPod Nano!


Sal has been bugging me for two days now about this website where if you register you will get an iPod Nano. I am not really a believer of online promos as there are so many scams going on. He was really persistent and even gave specific instructions on what to do to register and to win the prize. Since I have nothing to do today I finally gave in. The website, according to him, is some kind of a networking site like Facebook and Frienster. The registration is really easy plus it does not require you to enter an email address, which is good because I get a lot of unwanted mails in my inbox everyday.

What I didn't know, and I think Sal intentionally did not tell me, is that for you to get the iPod, you'd have to refer people to the site. There are in total 20 iPods for grabs and Sal is already one of the 20 people so far. Competition ends on January 31, 2010 at 2:00am. The top 20 people who has the most referrals win. So far I ain't in the list yet so I am begging you people, help me win that freakin' prize. Hahaha... Click this link to register or click this: http://vk.com/reg67198402.


***************************************
Habol Lang....
Kadarating lang ni Papa (biological) from work. He and mom are elementary teachers. Galing ata si Papa sa ibat-ibang schools doing some rounds and while at it took pictures of the schools. He asked me to edit them or as he put it, "pagandahin ko raw." I told him I can't do anything with the pictures since they're relatively already good.

So I was browsing the album and I found this really funny photo of a bulletin board from some school he visited earlier. I won't mention the name of the school anymore because the last time I wrote something negative about a college in Quezon City, I received a lot of hate comments (I deleted the post already).


Here it is. Need I say more what the major error is?

Labels: , , , , ,

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger