30 January 2010

Things I Have Learned So Far

1. Never engage in an argument you know you’d never win. Losing is not a healthy feeling.

2. Always smile. Sometimes the cruelest person makes a u-turn when they see people smiling. Plus it’s a good exercise for your facial muscles.

3. Never settle if you are not sure you’re ready for big responsibilities. It takes a lot of effort for relationships to work.

4. Choose your partner and wear a condom. It’s still best to be safe than sorry.

5. Get a job you’re happy with. Don’t waste your youth staying in something you don’t like.

6. If you feel he is gay, most probably he is. Trust your instincts.

7. Never nag. It’s painful to the ears and you don’t get any good results.

8. Check your options before making a decision. It’s stressful to return a tee that does not fit you especially after 7 days of purchase.

9. Read labels and instructions. This will help you understand better and avoid a lot of questions.

10. Lock your rooms. This will save you, and your moms, the embarrassment of finding out you’re gay because you’re sucking your neighbor, the local tubero.

11. Never wear skinny jeans if you are vertically-challenged. It doesn’t look good.

12. Don’t lie about your age. People will find out anyway.

13. When looking for an apartment, make sure it doesn’t flood in the area. You’ll never know when the next Ondoy will hit again.

14. It is okay to kiss-ass as long as you get what you want. Machiavelli said, “The end justifies the means.” Make sure you do this discreetly though.

15. Never get involved with someone from work. It causes distractions and rumors, which prevents people from effectively and efficiently doing their jobs.

16. Love yourself. No one else will.

17. Take a break at least once every three months. This will help you relax and sort your priorities.

18. Believe in something good. This will keep you sane.

19. If you think you can’t, then you probably couldn’t. Keep a positive outlook and look forward.

20. Move on. It helps.

21. Treat your friends out at least once every two months. This will give them the perception you’re doing well even if you’re not and you’d be their envy.

22. Trim or shave. Proper hygiene is the key to a feeling good about yourself. Plus it will make you look bigger.

23. Never put a ball-point pen in your pocket. It stains.

24. Boxers are better than briefs. It allows your junjun to breathe and access is easier.

25. Don’t cross the road if a pink sign says, “Walang Tawiran. Nakamamatay.” Even if you don’t get hit by a car, you’ll get arrested by an MMDA officer.

26. Never buy self-help books on love. They only make things worse.

27. Have faith in people. You’ll be surprised.

28. Get drunk once in a while. It’s a good form of release.

29. Get an iPod. It makes long distance travelling easier to bear.

30. And lastly, read Brew. It’s better than having sex. Lol.

18 Comments:

  • regarding number 24. i totally agree, i prefer boxers than briefs. it's been ages already since the last time i wear briefs.

    By Blogger Gram Math, at 11:45 AM  

  • Hahaha... Oo nga. I prefer boxers over briefs plus boxers are sexier. :)

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 12:08 PM  

  • Haha. natuwa ako sa post na 'to. sinulat mo ang iniisip ko. oha. ayos, lalo na ang ball-point that stains. haha

    By Blogger vjamorio, at 1:09 PM  

  • Hahaha i like number 30! LOL

    http://www.monzavenue.com

    By Anonymous Mon, at 1:27 PM  

  • sex hmmmmmmmmmmm

    By Blogger imsonotconio, at 1:43 PM  

  • SOIEBEANS - hehehe. nung highschool kasi dami ko na pants na may stain kasi hilig ko maglagay ng ballpen sa bulsa. hehehe...

    Mon - thanks for liking #30. that's my fave too. lol.

    imsonotconio - sex hmmmmmmm?

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 1:52 PM  

  • spread love!

    By Anonymous dencios, at 5:46 PM  

  • Yeah, i totally agree on this "Choose your partner and wear a condom". This is really the safer way than to be sorry.

    I had fun reading this post. Funny and true.

    By Blogger Aethen, at 11:21 PM  

  • i like number 6. it takes one to know one ika nga.

    By Blogger R A R A, at 3:44 PM  

  • Spot-on on the smiling thing. Always had that going, and it worked me wonders. That led me to look younger than my years, which means I don't have to lie about my age. That, in turn, makes me love myself more.

    There's a sequence to all this.

    Cheers to the getting drunk bit. Here's to us!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:29 PM  

  • this will be seriously noted!!!

    By Blogger wanderingcommuter, at 1:17 AM  

  • great realizations :) had fun reading this - ung iba na realize ko na on my own, ung iba - na realize ko lang dahil sa nabasa ko dito. hehe :)

    By Blogger ZaiZai, at 1:21 PM  

  • Aethen - tama. iba na ang safe. hehehe...

    R A R A - hahaha. panuntunan ko rin yan... kung nagDuda ka, malamang yun na yun!

    Momel - Let' get drunk one of these days. Lol.

    wanderingcommuter - hahaha... i hope the list made you laugh too.

    Zai Zai - thanks. im happy to be of help sa realizations mo. Hehehe.

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 6:15 PM  

  • likey like this entry, keep it up brew =)

    By Blogger Jeff Tan, at 8:19 AM  

  • Hhhmmm... Interesting ang number 10.
    Kwento naman!
    LOL!

    I <3 this entry!
    At dahil dyan, itaas mo!
    Kampai!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:00 PM  

  • Jeff - Thanks... :)

    m2mtripper - wala akong maikikwento eh. hehehe...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 11:12 PM  

  • get drunk once in a while. yay!

    By Blogger Yas Jayson, at 11:24 AM  

  • "Boxers are better than briefs. It allows your junjun to breathe and access is easier."

    EYELAVET!

    By Anonymous daemonite, at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger