01 February 2010

The Photographer and the Model at 5505
Day 1

It's Yanie's second day here in Odiongan and I am so excited about her trip here. Yanie is an ex-officemate from eTelecare Global Solutions which recently merged (most of us think it's a buyout) with Stream Global Services. She's in the frontdesk scene in the Alabang site but we previously worked together in an account in Libis.

She left Batangas port at around 6pm and arrived here around 3am. Usually the trip only lasts around 8hrs and that the Roro (Roll on, Roll off) leaves the port at 5pm. I didn't know what caused the delay.

I arrived the Odiongan port around 1:30am, left my bike outside the gate and asked the guard if he can let me in explaining that my friend had a lot of baggage with her and would need help. I lied of course. She only had two bags with her. The port was almost empty except for the jeepneys parked on the left side and some vendor offering boiled eggs and peanuts. In my hurry, I left the house without my undies on and was only wearing a white board shorts. It was really cold.

I didn't have any money on me and was really wanting to smoke. The guard said the boat would arrive in between 2am-3am. There was still no boat that can be seen in the horizon so I hurriedly went back home, got money and bought meself 10pcs of Marlboro lights. It was only a 15-20 minute drive to and fro so I was back at the port in no time. The boat docked past 3am and a few minutes after, I was waving my hands to Yanie.

Day 1
We headed to the beach both wearing white and had a pictorial. Well I was the camera guy, she was the over-excited-and-demanding model. It was all fun.

After the shoot, we went back home, had lunch and went to another part of the beach. She also bought some pasalubongs for her officemates.

To be continued...
(We're off to the beach again. More pictures to come. Watch out!)



**************************************************************
You can also see the rest of the pictures at Yanie's and my Facebook accounts.

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger