25 February 2006

Brokeback Mountain
"You have no idea how bad it gets..."

Brokeback Mountain
By Ang Lee
Heath Ledger
Jake Gyllenhaal
Based on a short story by Annie Proulx

Just finished watching the best movie ever. Jake was so cute. I’ve seen a couple of his movies (The Day After Tomorrow and Proof) and he was instant crush. Everything about him is just perfect. Come to think of it, I might already be in love with him. Makes me wish he’s really gay. His smile is just so irresistible. Don’t you think so?


Jake Gyllenhaal - the cutest guy ever!


Okay. This post barely constitutes a real movie review like what Jessica Zafra makes or Edsel, my ex. It’s not. I just like to write about the movie. Like I said, it is by fave so far.

The scene I love in this movie was the time Jake went to Wyoming after three long years to see Heath—which by now had a wife and two daughters. The moment they saw each other, Heath started kissing Jake like there was no tomorrow. It was I think the most passionate kiss ever. Too bad Heath’s wife played by Dawson’s Creek’s Michelle Williams caught them while aggressively kissing each other.


Jake and Heath kissing each other. I wish I was Heath. *sigh



After the movie I felt a sudden rush of sadness. Well let’s face it, the ending was tragic. Jake died and Heath was alone living in an old trailer out in the desert. Not the ending I would have liked but it made the film stuck into my head and my heart. Tragic movies have they’re way of bringing out more questions, what ifs and such.

I wish I know how to quit you! Ahhh… Yeah. Didn’t we all feel that way one time or another? Remind of me Marvin, my first boyfriend. I never knew how to move on. I still don’t know how until now. And everytime he appears out of nowhere to break my wall and make me fall again, everytime deeper. The last time he did that I jumped out of seat and immediately called him up with my mobile. We, or should I say, I tried to stay in touch with him after that but he was always busy and would not return my messages. I envy him. He so easily learned to let go from what was once “us” when all I have are the memory of the past. They’re like ghosts haunting me during my solitude and desperation. The last message I got from him, he told me to go on dates and to stop bothering him.

You have no idea how bad it gets. Do you? I wish I could say that to somebody. I have almost said that line (or something like that) to Robbie, my recent ex. I just had to let him go. Despite what my heart said, it was the best thing to do. And I think it was for the good of both of us. I just hope he’s better now. I hope to see him someday happy and successful. At a young age, he didn’t deserve what he was going through (Note: I used past tense because I am really hoping he’s way better now).


Last scene in the movie. Sad. Jack was dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger