08 April 2006

Drunken Master

So yesterday was my day off and I didn't have plans until a guy whom I've only known as Orange texted me to meet him up. I readily agreed and we met around 9 in the evening at SM North Edsa. He wasn't that bad and I could see from how he toched the hair on my legs and the way he puffed my cigarette that he liked me, proly a little too much. We found ourselves at the steps of the UP Diliman library where he was giving me head. Three guys passed by and thus the short stop to that encounter. But he wouldn't give up for he continued doing what he was doing until he came. I didn't.

Afterwhich, I headed to Malate and met up with a long-time friend--Aldrin. He was with five other guys which he intorduced as clanmates. We went inside Fluid and to my surprise I actually liked the place. The dancefloor was wide, not too crowded. The interior was also nicely crafted and the crowd was relatively young.

To my surpise as well, I saw three familiar faces. They were the gusy whom Robbie was speaking (flirting) with when we were in Galera. Seeing them that close and well dressed, I couldn't blame Robbie to flirt with them. They're so cute that I myself got attracted to one of them. But I was busy with my pork sisig and a bottle of Colt Ice.

I went home around 5 in the morning totally wasted. Thank God for cab drivers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger