19 May 2006

Babbling About Work on a Friday Morning


I have been given this Certificate of Recognition (daw) at work. It is some form of “thank you” from American Express because of some thingy they had agents do last Christmas peak. Our work load became heavier and what do we get? This piece of paper signed by two people (client) who “sincerely appreciated” what we did. Hahaha. I dun think its AMEX concern though. It’d with eTel. AMEX closes down one division in the states and loads all the work her in Manila (and I think the company gets something out of this) and passes the entire task to agents (whose hopes for promotion will get slimmer due to new standards and stats to meet – like me).

I am just mad because I am soon to be trained for yet another two splits. This will make my targets way impossible to reach and thus goodbye to promotion. Believe it or not, I am still at level 1 but I have been with the company for 18 months. What am I STILL doing here anyway?

-----
On a lighter note, I decided to post some pics from our team GA last December 2005. These are my officemates and close friends as well.


Rheya, Aphol, Mois and Joppee.

EP stands for expresspay. It is a little keyfob (or a keychain) that can be linked to an American Express, Visa or MasterCard credit cards. I have one myself. But it’s just for display. It doesn’t work. I don’t event own any credit card much more afford to own an AMEX card. Duh?! It’s attached to my ID tag. Hahaha… Only the best (?) agents are trained for this product (and this is according to our trainee when I asked why I was included). Like I believe it! Duh!?

Anyway, we had dinner first at Super Bowl Eastwood afterwhich we went singing in this videoke bar in Acropolis (forgot the name.) And guess what? We spent almost 10,000 bucks for the night. Beers were overflowing and tequilas were everywhere. I got so drunk the cab driver woke me up when we got to Mindanao Avenue. I don’t even remember how I get inside the cab. Wheew! I will make sure that will not happen again. That is the worse part of my drinking career as of yet.

That same night, another team which I belong to as well had also a GA—videoke at the same resto, only separate rooms. The EP GA was two doors away from the Team Earl GA. I stayed here for the most of my sober times but when my TL from EP handed me a shot of tequila, I decided I was missing a lot. And indeed I was. The other room was a lot “funner (as Reese Witherspoon said it in Legally Blonde).” Everybody was dancing like crazy., a couple kissing each other and Neri singing her out with Aegis. Hahaha…

Those were the happy days…

If it weren’t for the people and friends in this company, I would have left as soon as I got regularized. But now, I am seriously giving it a thought…

Nu ni nu ni nu ni….

------
Plans for later:
(1) Get a haircut
(2) Watch MI3
(3) Watch Da Vincci Code
(4) Might go with Aphol and Apple to 169
(5) Coffee @ Bo’s Coffe Club SM North
(6) Look for someone to have sex with or go to Malate and get drunk

Anyone wanna cum… oh I mean join me?

21 Comments:

  • Oh shit!! nakita knnman yang nu ni nu ni nu ni na yan!! hahahaha!!

    haay.. miss my "call girl" days tuloy.. teka. certificate lang yang binigay senyo? nu bayan!! dapat may kalakip na dolyar kahit papano!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:39 AM  

  • i know... certificate lang talaga.. at bolpen at face towel na may tatak na AMEX. chaka noh!?

    what a poor soul...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 2:42 AM  

  • oo nga, certificate lang ba? for evrything? when i was with PS for EarthLink, we were given GC's for Rustans worth Php2000 for something we did over the holiday season. hehehe. kinda makes you think about these different outsource companies.

    pero anyways, i'd gladly join you sa Malate for drinks if i am there. or maybe drinks and more! hahahaha!!!

    i'm just bored, first day blues.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:00 AM  

  • BTW, okay ang Bo's Coffee dyan? Akala ko di sila papatok, eh.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:06 AM  

  • alex|hates, really? Rustans GC worth 2000. kakainggit naman habang kami certificate lang na ampangit pa nung paper... argh! di man lang scented...

    re: Bo's -- official tambayan ng mga bading esp pag fri or sat. ull see the same people who makes tambay here at sa malate... hahaha... we call it mini Malate

    chas ravndal, yeah... *sigh

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 3:25 AM  

  • oo noh! i remember in our company before.. they use dollars as some way to motivate their emps.. partida.. highest completed survey lang yun for one night a!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:27 AM  

  • buti pa sa inyo devilish. grave noh?!

    hayyy... knowing all these frustrates me a lot about the company im with... grabe...

    may pa-World Class Worldwide pang nalalaman eh bagal nga ng mga computers at lagi pa sira... hayyy... life...

    i faint... (the town red)

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 3:30 AM  

  • i faint... (the town red)!!!!!! Wow!! i knew u are a genius!! I almost fell from my seat laughing my arse out loud!! Come on Dearie!!.. I think imma faint too.. lets faint the town red!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:24 AM  

  • then lets kill ur supervisors na hahahhahahaha

    By Blogger Turismoboi, at 6:52 AM  

  • goodluck to your #6! hehe..

    By Blogger Doubting Thomas, at 9:35 AM  

  • thanx...
    sana naman may maganda kang buhay.

    By Blogger Bonbon'ito, at 10:15 AM  

  • So you finally decided to post that picture ha!

    brew, word of warning lang ha, exercise caution the next time you blog about work since there has been "certain" issues about it.

    Not that I care or anything, pero it comes close. He hee

    Cheers!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:28 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Bryan Anthony the First, at 10:52 PM  

  • tanong itu!

    sa mga photos...sino dyan si brew? hehehe

    joke! love u brew!

    tama si momel, caution-pin cushion on blogging about work...

    malaysia mo may antipatita kang officemate at makita ang blog mo then sumbong ka sa diyos...

    goodluck sa #6

    By Blogger Bryan Anthony the First, at 10:55 PM  

  • nakanood ka na ng da vinci? saya. :]

    and yes, i just have to echo brian about the #6. ha ha. :]

    By Blogger ie, at 11:08 PM  

  • sali ako sa go to malate..!

    ...and i actually KNOW a place for the #6. sa malate. not really, pero near.

    girls ito ha. kung guys, uhmmm... sa Benilde..? ahehe.

    By Blogger The Guy in Red Sneakers, at 11:23 PM  

  • nag submit na ako ng resume sa BLUE BLADE...
    susubok na din ako sa callcenters weeee

    By Blogger The Xoxo of Floflo, at 12:14 AM  

  • onga.. tama c mel and anthony.. naku.. ang tapang mo dear!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 AM  

  • Congrats on the certificate, I think..

    Haha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 AM  

  • err.. congrats sa certificate? hehehehe

    By Blogger abi, at 8:23 PM  

  • Wow! Just one day of not going online and this is what I get?
    COMMENTS i love 'em all.

    Devilicious, hahaha... i read ur reminder. i jz hope i dun have work by then. so, wanna "faint" the town red with me? hahaha...

    oo nga eh. i jz realized that i might be kicked off from work for this post. well, i dun care. (but im reli hoping noone at work reads this. hahaha)

    Turismoboi, i wont do that. i love 'em... seriously i do. i luv the people @ work. well, most of 'em...

    rob, hey thanks... but my plans were all sidetracked because of my mom. gotta post about it later...

    enzo, what do u mean sana naman may maganda kang buhay,? hmmm... are u saying sumtin?

    momel, u like the pic? hahaha... (i luv it too).

    and thanks for the warning... errr.. for scaring me. and i think you care. ehemmm... cheers!

    chas ravndal, hahaha. i doubt it if ill have another one. well not after this post. wahehehe...

    comment deleted y delete the comment? (bryan?)

    bryan anhtony the first, hahaha... i hate u! but i luv u just as much! i take that caution next time i post. hahaha...

    ie, ay naku. pls dun remind me. ill post sumtin about it later after i finished the videos i rented. (btw, cute nung guy sa ACA. hayyy)

    #6 DID NOT HAPPEN. argh!

    erik, where sa malate can #6 be done? i hope its not one of those bars with darkrooms. the last time i was in one i felt i was raped... huhuhu...

    floflo, goodluck. yun lang!

    jhed, hey. thanks... that's sweet of you...

    abi, hahaha... at least make it genuine... just playing. mwah!

    ---------
    WOW! thanks again peeps... will be back soon...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger