16 May 2006

Meatshop Another

Sorry guys if you missed me earlier. I was planning to go online after my shift yesterday (technically earlier today—I get confused with time because of my job) but Rome and I decided to go to Meatshop again. He also invited his two gurl housemates. I am really bad with names. I asked them like thrice for their names but now I can’t seem to find anything in my frozen brain. Argh! They’re both from UP btw and one actually has a girlfriend (which means…)

Anyways, I had like 5 or 6 bottles of SanMig light. I developed a liking for the beer since the last time I was in Galera. Usually, I’d go for Strong Ice or Red horse but since the Galera trip, I have always opted for SanMig. I don’t find any diff really. It’s still beer. And beer will get you drunk. Like Machiavelli said, “The end justifies the means…” So as long as I get drunk, it doesn’t matter what I take. Hahaha… The drunkard in me.

It’s weird but I woke up feeling good today. Although there are the usual headaches and bad tummy but besides that the feeling is just fine. I am even early here at work.

There is one stupid thing I did though when I went home earlier from Meatshop. I passed by 7-11 to buy me a Php115 Smart load. I left the store without the notification and until now I haven’t received any (still hoping it’ll come). Now I think I gave them the wrong number. Lucky bastard! He got a free load from the gorgeous ME. Hahaha… (assuming of course the owner of the number is a guy) It’s aight. I got my phone loaded before I went to work. I also called RJ because he had been texting me and I haven’t been able to reply lately. And since I can’t seem to send out text messages (stupid network! I’m going back to SUN---because everything important is under the sun), I called him. I said hi and the conversation went long and my minutes were like running out. He called me baby btw. Hahaha. I think he likes me. Well I like what he posts in his blog. He asked me to make him a template. Another item in my-to-do list. I dunno though if I can. Homer also wanted me to do the same thing. Well with the work and all.

Talk about work. I’ll never be promoted. I have waited like 3 months ironing out my stats but one eval ruined it all. And the sad thing is, it came from my favorite QA. Ha! Now I have to start all over… again from scratch. Life here in eTel is really beginning to suck (big time). JP Morgan, come and get me! No. Come and save me!

By the way, just got a copy of the new Circuit Asia mag. Dun remember the name eh! wahehehe...


-----
*the image above is a rehash from my previous post. click the image to read about it.

12 Comments:

  • madalas maaga talaga ang gising pag nakakainom ako..di ko rin alam kung bakit. maybe it's because madali kang nakatulog and tuloy tuloy ang tulog mo kase nga nakainom ka. you're body has taken a very good rest.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:47 PM  

  • ganun ba yun. well actually before ako natulog nagjakol pa nga ako eh. at ayun nga, tulog na tulog ako! wahehehe... (horny ko noh?!)

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 3:19 PM  

  • waaaaah! grabe ka! masyadong bulgar!

    nyahaha! no wonder ang sarap ng tulog mo!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:16 PM  

  • hahaha....
    bulgar ba?
    sowee ha.
    wala kasi magawa dito sa office...
    hayyy...

    any suggestion?

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 4:23 PM  

  • nyek... sayang naman yung 115... sana sakin nalang napunta yun. hehe.

    ikaw lang ba gumawa ng template na to? ganda ha... :)

    By Blogger Doubting Thomas, at 8:14 PM  

  • sayang nga eh. until now di ko pa rin tanggap yung load. kainis. i think mali talaga yung # na naibigay ko. stupid me... hayyy...

    and yes rob, ako may gawa ng template... thanks ha... baka mapalitan yan pag 6mos na tong blog ko. wahehehe...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 8:25 PM  

  • wah... naaalala ko, nagbihgay din ako ng maling number dun sa pinagloadan ko pero medyo ok lang kasi 30 pesos lang naman yun. nakakapanghinayang yung iyo, 115? wah!!! pero tulad nga ng sinabi mo, swerte sya at nakatanggap sya ng load galing sayo. wakikek.

    By Blogger pb, at 10:25 PM  

  • phoebe, kakainis nga eh. hayyy. sobra-sobrang pagpapala natanggap nya today. wahehehe...

    tnx for visiting my blog po. mwah!

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 10:31 PM  

  • whos rj?

    dude im cj not rj hahahaha

    sarap naman special mention pa ko sa blog mo

    tuwa naman ako hehehe!

    mwah!

    By Blogger Turismoboi, at 8:24 PM  

  • cj ka pala... wahehehe... i just texted u. kaya pala reply mo "rj?". hahaha...

    sowee about that.
    link mo rin ako.
    i miss you...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 8:39 PM  

  • Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:45 PM  

  • This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger