09 May 2006

Sleepy Pretensions

Tears are falling down my eyes. I am not sad and bitter (as of the moment). I am actually sleepy. Slept around 8am earlier and woke up around noon for my 3pm shift. That is like 4 hours worth of sleep! And now I feel grumpy. Good thing the people here at work somehow elevates this grumpiness into a smile. And that is something...

It’s Mark’s bday now. And he’s going to treat us later. I think he has spaghetti for all of us. Anyway, he is this “gay” guy who don’t admit to it. He claims he is bisexual. Like duh?! No freaking way! If he were bisexual I would be STRAIGHT!

His a virgin who has the hobby of peeping through tiny holes and watching his housemates shower or jack off (or so he claims). I wonder if he ever jack off. Ewww… I don’t like to think about it anymore.

Moving on from virgins and pretensions, Rome is inviting me out this Saturday. Pro’ly Malate… again. We both has work until midnight so we’re going straight to Malate after.

Conversation went…

Me: oi, ano plan natin sa saturday?
3pm-12am lang ako.
wahehehe...

R: ako din... suweldo pa nun un!!! hehe...
hanap tayo booking...

Me: hanapan mo ako ng booking. wahehehe...
la me gana magbooking eh...
peo sge samahan kita.
wahehehe...

R: ganun?

Me: oo. alam mo naman ako. for serious stuff lang.
CHOS!
hindi naman ako tulad mo na kung sino-sino lang pinapatos even si...

nu ni nu ni nu ni nu ni...

R: hehehe!!! manahimik ka!!!

basta... hanap tayo ok.. as in TAYO!!!

Me: hahaha,,, tayong dalawa lang?
eh si Patrick?

R: ewan ko dun... bahala nalang sya sa buhay nya... hehe... gusto mo isama? baka ako nalang mag-isa nun.... hehe

------------

And NO. I don’t plan to look for a fuck this Saturday. I am going there to get drunk, enjoy and have fun!

So anyone here got no plans this Saturday? Leave me a message. Maybe we can meet or something… (something strictly is non-sexual).

12 Comments:

  • does the surname of that rome guy start with an 'm'?

    stalker galore.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 PM  

  • super trooper,
    unfortunately NO. it starts with "R".

    familiar?

    anyways, thanks for dropping by. hope to see you here often. who knows, maybe i cud hook u up with one of my friends.

    mamasan galore

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 1:32 AM  

  • does the surname of that 'bisexual' mark is 'I'?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 AM  

  • no gari...
    it starts with "r"...

    why ya'll interested anyways?
    dont u like to guess my lastname's initial as well???

    hahaha

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 2:23 AM  

  • OK, so I felt rude posting a comment without identifying myself properly. Found your blog through Carl's. And that Rome I was refering to is a blockmate of mine in college. He's, well, questionable. Just wanted to confirm, haha. And no thanks, I prefer not getting hooked up through a third party.

    -Vittorio

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:54 PM  

  • *referring, double 'r' pala.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:57 PM  

  • hahaha... okay. here's a clue. he studied in UP.
    another one: he speaks French

    Vittorio? -- is this ur real name?

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 3:15 PM  

  • Well, he's definitely not the Rome I know. And yes, that's my real name. I speak a little italian, too. Wala lang, hirit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:44 PM  

  • v,
    Hmm. u speak Italian. Nax. And I speak Visaya (a little). Wahehee... wala lang din...

    anyways, can i link you?

    gari,
    i apologise, i thot u wer asking for Rome's last name. Mark's (the bisexual kuno)last names starts with 'Q'.

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 8:16 PM  

  • for gari,

    and by the way, here's mark picture. he's the guy im with on the top-left corner of the picture.
    enjoy... (haha)

    click here to see mark!

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 8:26 PM  

  • RE: link

    Yep, sure.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:00 PM  

  • V,
    Thanks darling...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger