08 May 2006

Movie and Sex

It is 4am, Monday. I just came home from an escapade. I was chatting earlier and I met this guy from Teacher’s Village.

Enough about him. The sex was fine. He was forcing me to let him fuck. No fucking way Jose!

Anyway, before that he showed me a movie titled FORMULA 17 (Director: Chen Yin-Jung). It’s a gay themed movie about a guy who believed in love in all its essence. To begin with, he is a virgin and he won’t have sex with just any guy who comes around. He must love the guy first.


The Virgin.

The Playboy

The Playboy and his bestfriend who I think is also cute. :þ


And then he met this guy in a bar in Taipei named Bai Tieh Nan (Playboy No. 1). This heartless guy has issues with relationships. He breaks every guy’s heart. His motto: Never in bed with the same guy twice. Much like mine before.

I’ll spoil it for you. They ended up together. What do you expect?

If you want to borrow the DVD, go right on. Leave me a message and I might just let you burn it. It’s DVD so you must have a DVD burner first.

Quotable lines:
“You see, even love can pass away.”
“But we can run after it.”
“Huh? Run?”
“And chase it back.”
“My feet are tired.”
“I’ll carry you.”


------------
Details:
Director:
Yin-jung Chen
Cast: Tony Yang, Duncan Lai, Chin King, Dada Di, Jimmy Yang
Release Date: August 19, 2005
Running Time: 1 hr 33 mins
Official Site: Click here....
Country: Taiwan

Read Reviews

7 Comments:

  • ei sounds like a cool film.

    may i borrow? or here's a fairer deal: you can tell me where you bought it.

    By Blogger carl, at 10:49 AM  

  • bought a pirated copy of it in BKK last oct. it was a funny and kilig movie. i think it was shown here in RP two or three years ago during one of those foreign film fests.

    By Blogger twistedman, at 4:21 PM  

  • Carl, it was given to me by a friend. (I think ine exchange for sex) Hahaha...

    You can borrow it na lang from me if you like and maybe you can burn your own copy. Twas a kilig movie talaga. I think you'll like it.

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 9:24 PM  

  • Twistedman. I never heard of the movie until last night. It was really fun though some parts can be dragging. The story id nice though. Cliche, but hey, everyone loves cliches once in a while. That good and happy feeling detached from reality. Hahaha...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 9:28 PM  

  • joey,

    it was shown at the gateway's
    pink festival last yearm june
    2005 pridemarch organized by
    your friends in progay.

    gari

    brew.

    hehehe cool movie with the
    free sex...hmmm appetizing.

    gari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 AM  

  • really? that good huh? but how will i borrow it? io'm serious ha, im curious. i wana watch it.

    By Blogger carl, at 12:49 AM  

  • carl,
    we can meet for coffee. i'll bring the movie. but promise to return it as soon as ur done aight.
    im free this sunday. whatdoyousay?

    gari,
    hmmm... may reto ka? akin na. hahaha... i didnt know this movie was actually shown here in Pinas.

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger