01 May 2006

The Company Outing in Batangas

Miss me? I am sure you do.

The company outing (forgot the name of the resort but it's in Batangas) was not as I expected especially the beach. It looked so brownish and the crowd ain't that friendly either. It took us a long time to convince ourselves that it would be okay to submerge even our feet into the water. And we did. Well, not most of us though. Others preferred to stay in the shade while taking pictures. I also had a share of the photoshoot craze. Below is the proof. I have edited them already.

Enjoy people.

Before I went to work last Saturday I bought myself stuff for the outing --including two pairs of board shorts, two tees, and a flipflop from Human. I'll post their pictures as soon. I also treated myself with Bo's Coffee Club's Numi.


KG, previously an XMEN agent is now at the frontdesk. I was trying myself out but she won't let me. Argh! These pictures were taken on Saturday except for the last two which were taken after my shift at around 3am. I joined Glen and Edwin (with Kem) to Katipunan at some cafe to play Dota --dunno what this is, some computer game. Got really bored so Kem and I headed back to the office. He slept in the lounge while I talk with some of my friends and then had breakfast @ Hepalane (will post picture soon).


On the way to Batangas. Haven't had enough sleep yet. Peo todo pa rin ang smile. Did you notice?


Our first stop. I am not sure where this was. But it had Petron. Wahehehe...


The beach. Don't be fooled. It only looks good in photos. You should see the people. Ewww.


We are still deciding if we wanted to swim or not. Hmmm... And we're eating of course. BBQ please!


More picture taking. Just enjoying each other's company.


Do you see me in this picture? Of course not! I was behind the camera. Hahaha...
Look at the water... It's brown.


I am already wet during this shoot. Just came out of the water. It was quite okay but still...


Going home and so tired. Haven't had any sleep yet. Argh!


All ME. On the way home.
I edited Rain's pictures and here they are... (drum rolls please....)


I just changed the background and put text on the pictures. But the rest is PURE RAIN.


One more... Drums still rolling...

The end.
But hey SUMMER is not yet over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger