19 April 2006

We Are Family

The whole family is here. It’s been years since the family got together under one roof. And earlier today, my mom and two of my other siblings came to Manila for a vacation. I was surprised to see a lot has change with my sister and my youngest brother—Kristen and Kristoffer. Kristoffer (the youngest) is now taller than Kristen.

Kristen will be studying college now and my parents are eyeing at Lanting because it is just near the house. She will be staying in my room with me so that means booking at home will not be an option anymore. Not that I am sad about it or anything. The fact is I am excited with Nene being here. A lot of people say we somehow look the same and I know Nene is beautiful so does that mean I am gorgeous as well? No question about that.

My mom wasn’t as excited though. She still believes my life could have been better. I agree but the pressure is the least I need right now. It’s been hard getting ends meet and she blurting about other people having better jobs and lives makes me sad. She still thinks that my life is a waste. Not particularly because of my job but because of how I act. I am, according to her, childish. I never matured over the years. But I still love her nonetheless. She and Papa have been my biggest fan and supporter ever since. Pro’ly she’s just frustrated that of what I have become—no care about God. Of course I do. I just don’t flaunt it.

I didn’t sleep. So except me to be a bit grumpy today here at work. Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger