24 April 2006

Cofibean

Monday. It is my day off again. Sunday will be the second. Argh! I hate split offs. But I don’t have the choice. I don’t make the schedule. It is necessary that I get Sunday as my off for our team outing at Virgin Beach Batangas but I would have preferred it if my days off would be Saturday and Sunday. Not like this.



Anyways, earlier I remember ihatecofi, an infamous blogger for his rude and conotic way of writing about almost anything. He refers to people he believes to have a lower status as him as orcs and call center agents as baduy. The first time I read his blog I was kinda hurt and mad about how he treats and describes people around him. But I suddenly realized that to be affected by that alone is so pathetic. He has the right to his own opinion as much as I have with mine. Now, I am enjoying how he writes and the truth is, I kinda learn to like him. Though I have never seen how he looks like or if he has the right (may K kung baga) to be judgemental and rude but I visualize him as someone who is cute, cool and rich. Hahaha…

I send Marj some his blog posts and as expected she was appalled by the way he writes. I could not blame her. I was like that the first time. She thinks and firmly believes that ihatecofi is gay. I also think so. But that is beside the point. He stirs people’s emotions and influence them in such a way as Oprah Winfrey does. Somehow I am envious of his blog. Imagine having hundreds of comments in a month! He gets Blogger’s traffic so busy.

Well if you don’t have anything interesting and exciting to do, I suggest you take a peek at his blog. And I promise, you will keep coming back for more. I swear!

His blog is @ http://www.cofibean.blogspot.com/
His disclaimer:
"Disclaimer: Please don't make basa my journal if you find this offensive. Go browse disneyland.com instead. Hope I made it clear. Now, if you still comment on my site, it only means one thing -- you are really one stupid bobo orc!"

3 Comments:

  • I visit his blog too. Meron din s'ya dati 'yung caffeine rush pero lumipat na nga s'ya. I think he's really rich (or maybe not, dunno for sure). But I don't think he speaks like that for real. I will make him batok talaga and make tadyak his Charles Dickens (oops apologies to the classic author, never will I use his name again in vain). XD

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:11 PM  

  • hi brew!
    thanks for dropping by the neko! interesting place you have here :)

    aloha!

    By Blogger dreaming-neko, at 11:02 AM  

  • skwayred >>> hahaha... me too. i dun think he speaks like that for real. although i know someone (but not rude as cofibean is) who speaks like that FOR REAL. as in sobrang conotic. he's like so yaman talaga and liek speaks weird. peo he's uber gwapo din kaya i think he has the right to make salita like that. (ano daw?)

    wahehehe...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger