08 May 2006

I Think I Need a BF

Hahaha. The title of this blog does not have anything to do with the content. I love to mislead...

Went to the mall today with my youngest bro and my sister. I promised them a treat and earlier was a good time since today's my day off from work.

Anyways, SM North Edsa (as always) was full of crowd from all walks of life. Some were actually buying things and some were just fitting clothes and touching stuff. It was really hard to tell which amongst the crowd were there to shop from the ones who were there just for the AC, considering it's really hot outside.

Wearing my new flipflops from Human, we headed to National Bookstore first where I bought around 300 bucks worth of notebooks for my bro. I also included a few pens. Then we went to Human (this is beginning to be my shopping mecca) to supposedly buy him a new bag for school. So the three of us were there and I told my bro to choose which bag he liked. But instead of choosing from the bag section, he went straight to where the caps were. We made a deal, it's either a bag or a baseball cap. He chose the latter. The cap was nice though if asked I would go for the bag -- more important as of press time since scgool is near. I also got myself this really cool belt (military-type) that has got a pocket on the side. I really love it i wore it when we were @ Ice Monster. Wahehehe. Talk about excitement!

After shopping, we went outside the mall to the Garden. I introduced them to the overrated Ice Monster (people actually think it tastes good when it's just ice and hersheys on top). I got myself a Caramelo frapp from Bo's.

We waited for Papa (biologically speaking) to meet us there since he also went to SM to have some pictures printed from his camera. When he finally showed up, me and my siblings decided to go home since Papa was still waiting for the pictures. We passed by Dots and More (I hate their donuts. GoNuts is still better) and bought ourselves half a dozen. Pasalubong for the people left in the house.

HOME
Reactions of the people from what we bought...
Mama-- Toto should have bought a bag instead.
Reggie-- The Bag would have been better. More donuts please.
Me-- Yeah I agree. The BAG!

4 Comments:

  • brew,

    hahaha!

    sayang, you should have
    put the disclaimer on the
    latter part rather than in
    the 'lead'...hehehe hahanapan
    at reretuhan pa naman sana kita.

    gari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 AM  

  • gari,
    akin na yung irereto mo...
    needed:
    (1) singkit
    (2) yung kayang buhayin sarili niya
    (3) yung di lang sex hanap
    (4) dapat cute
    (5) mapagmahal
    (6) at marami pang iba.


    wahehehe...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 5:48 AM  

  • brew,

    sisimulan ko
    na maghanap...
    hehehe...
    for LTR ba iyan?


    gari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:22 AM  

  • Anong LTR? Long term relationship ba ibig sabihin nyan?
    Wahehehe...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger