11 January 2008

G4M Party @ Club Government
Wanna Come With?

At work again listening to Neyo's Because of You while checking my G4M, Friendster and my blog. I got one comment from Chris for my previous post but I really didn't get the message. I think he was asking for my contacts but I ain't really that sure. So if you are reading this, kindly clarify what you meant.

So there's gonna be a party at Club Government on the 24th of January. Club Goverment and Guys4men present TRIPLE G SPOT as G4M turns one year old @ Club Goverment. I am thinking of going. With whom? I still dunno. But I already submitted my intentions for free entrance. Wanna come with? Just email me or send me something. Below is how the ad goes.


Wanna Come With?

CLUB GOVERNMENT AND GUYS4MEN present TRIPLE G SPOT - Thursday Jan 24, 2008 Guys4men turns one year old @ CLUB GOVERNMENT! The party that started it is back!!

Get ready to turn on all your G Spots at the hottest club in the metro! Be prepared to party and celebrate with Manila's hottest guys4men members!

Free cocktails, mega performances, and the hottest GOVERNMENT gogoboys to tease you on the dancefloor!

I have been to the place twice and on one occassion it was New Year's eve. Lol. The second one was when I was with a group of friends, one of which was a fuck bud. I don't really like the place accessibility-wise. I live in Tandang Sora which is like miles away from the club. But I wanna try something different from my usual taste of Palawan crowd so I am gonna try this party and see how it goes.

So if you are going, then send me something. We can pro'ly go together. This invite though is strictly for those who are goodlooking and someone I could possibly end up in bed with... my bed... Lol! That was a joke. Well part of it is. Ü

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • brew, would you happen to know someone named Chris? had his bday there at club gov over xmas...

    have fun guys!

    By Blogger Bryan Anthony the First, at 6:25 AM  

  • sama ko? hehehe!

    -turismoboi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:14 AM  

  • Horny as ever.

    Cheers!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:09 AM  

  • @ bryan - sorry i dun know him but to celebrate his bday there? it must have been so cool!

    @ turismoboi - lika punta tayo

    @ momel - as always. thank you.

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 4:40 AM  

  • sama ko

    send me email na lang ill give u my number there

    supladito69@yahoo.com

    By Blogger Turismoboi, at 3:09 PM  

  • turismoboi - text mo na lang ako. 09226699305 Ü

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger