27 February 2006

Politics and Troll

I just got home from work. Today has been like any other Sunday (considering it was my Sunday shift). I am tired but I felt the need to post something today. And besides, there were a lot that happened and still happening. Although I don’t know exactly what is happening at Fort Bonifacio but still it had been the talk in the office since I had lunch (around 8pm) earlier. It is amazing how the President reacted to the People Power I anniversary. She declared State of Emergency and the last time I heard the police was arresting people because they think these people were involved in plotting to out stage the president from her seat. *Sigh Politics. What’s new anyhow? People can’t get along these days.

Enough of the current events. I just had a nice conversation with a guy officemate. Let’s call him Troll—not that he looks like a troll or anything. His hair is just so thick under his cap. That’s a clue. Anyways I have been trying to know if he were gay or not. We are talking over email for the past weeks and he seems nice. Makes me feel guilty I’m doing an investigation on him. His not my usual crushable type but he’s cute in his own way. So were talking about sex earlier and how he was a horny bunny before. Apparently this lad believes he has changed. I don’t think so, I thought. We touched the topic of same sex encounters and he confided that he have had a sexual thing going on before with a guy who pretended to be a girl when they were chatting. Troll went to this guy’s apartment looking for a shag and thinking he was shagging a girl but to his dismay the she was a guy. But still, out of being so horny (according to him) he did him. Yeah. It was an anal fest. His first time, he said. I asked him if he liked it and he said it was okay and had really no choice because apparently Troll had a lot of stamina for sex that day. I was surprised he would even be honest with me about that. Makes me wanna shag him too. Harhar.

Anyways, I asked him if he wanted to have coffee this Friday and he said yes. He even gave me his number. I am not counting on it though. You know how guys are. They tend to change their minds about dates. Is this a date? Definitely not! It’s just coffee. Ü

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger