21 May 2006

Long Weekend

Wow! It feels like decades since my last post and I have only been away like what? Two days. It sure feels weird without my daily dose of insanity from you guys – my beloved fellow bloggers.

So here’s what you’ve missed while I was away. And oh, this is going to be very long. Hahaha...

Friday
I slept around six in the morning stuck online chatting with some dirty old folks. One actually offered me a scholarship in Philadelphia. I was gonna bite but errr… I wasn’t really. Hahaha. I didn’t wanna become some old dad’s toy while his wife and two sons were away.

I was having a really nice sleep thinking about what I’d do that Friday, the plans I’ve made and stuff when my mom came shouting my name while she hurried to my room. I never lock my room she had the liberty of shaking my body until I was like “huh? What?” She was gonna ask me to accompany her to bring my dad some papers he left home. And being the ever-loving son that I was (kidding—I was actually left with no choice and I love my mom so much), I said yes and hurried my way to the bathroom (without masturbating). It took me like 30 minutes to get dressed, put a cap on (because obviously I hadn’t had the liberty of fixing my hair with wax), and say good morning sunshine. So we took a cab to PNU (amidst my mom’s blabbering about how much it would cost—I’m paying, I told her) and got there in like one hour. We waited for that to get everything done. I hadn’t eaten breakfast yet so we headed to SM Manila and looked for a nice restaurant. After the long debate where we would eat, I ended up eating the two-piece burger steak from Jolibbee. (Not that I am complaining but it is actually the only thing I eat from that food chain.) After which, I convinced my mom that we should go shopping. Again I was paying. We ended up buying her a new pair of shoes for church and a gold handbag. I so want to invite them to watch Da Vinnci Code but knowing how mom and dad would react when they found out I wanted to watch the movie, I knew better. They think Dan Brown came from hell or something. By now you would have guessed they’re religious. Well they are, hardcore Christians. They even named two of their children after the disciples. I ain’t one of them but my name is not far from being religious as well. But I’m not telling what it is.

After hailing for a cab for hours walking trying to find a spot where there was a possibility of hailing an empty cab, we finally found one. We headed to SM North (mall tour huh?) where we met the rest of the family. We had dinner at Hapag Kaininan (I don’t like their food btw) and went home. I was really tired to go out again so I thought my plans (remember?) would have to wait the next day.

I slouched in what we call the sofa and watched telenovelas with the family (I actually took a nap while they watch) and when they’re done I finally had the chance to continue my long overdue Desperate Housewives marathon. I finished around six in the morning and parents were already packing their thing to g home to the province with my two other siblings. They have been here for almost a month because of dad’s seminar and enrolling my sister college. I didn’t finished the marathon actually but the sun was already up and I hadn’t had sleep yet so I went up to my room and slept while the rest of the family was busy packing things.

Saturday
I woke up around 3 in the afternoon and my parents and my two siblings were already gone. So I fixed myself lunch, smoked and continued with my marathon. I finished it around 7pm and I had the urge to watch more. Luckily, inside the case of Desperate Housewives was another movie called “Like Water for Chocolates.” Rome said it was a good film. I read the book so I had an idea what the movie is about. And for the record, I didn’t like the movie version. Pedro could have been a lot gorgeous and taller. Hahaha… anyways, after that I saw another DVD (apparently my cousin’s) of V for Vendetta. I also watched it. After that I went out to ACA (or what’s left of it) and got myself three more movies. I’m already done with “In Her Shoes” which stars Cameron Diaz. I think I’ll watch the rest tomorrow or maybe later. (The Squid and the Whale & Into the Blue)

----
On another note, It just occurred to me the gravity of my recent post (the one before this). I was warned by my readers that this could be bad. And yes, I am now scared, thank you. Hahaha. So I am thinking of deleteing it. But I too don’t want to throw away that post because I was scared. Now I am confused. Can you help me?

Another BTW, I still haven’t gotten my haircut, didn’t go to malate, didn’t hook up with some guy, didn’t go with Aphol to 168, basically didn’t do anything on my list. Here’s the thing—I am really bad with planning. Pro’ly I’ll watch MI3 and Da Vincci tomorrow. I mean I have to. By Monday I will have to get back to work. So much for my three-day vacation. Didn’t do anything but stay at home which is really weird knowing myself.

Sigh. I think I need help. Or maybe I just need sex. Whatdayathink?

19 Comments:

  • That usually happens when you're tired of the place you're in. Beofre, I used to go out every night here in Cebu. Before I became a callboy, I mean. I am always out at bars every night. Then when I started life as a callboy, everything waned. I was content on just watching DVD's and reading magazines. But now, I am rediscovering CEBU. YOu should try going down here. I know you'd simply enjoy it here!


    BTW, I am planning on visiting Manila. I think we should meet and maybe have coffee or eat out hearts out in Bizu or get intoxicated in Embassy. That'd be fun. What do you think? I think Tricia would like that, too. And Momel. and everyone here!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:52 AM  

  • Alex dear that would be great! So when are u coming?

    Ill talk to tricia about this...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 2:04 AM  

  • I think next month. I have an interview over at the Brit Embassy. Myabe I'll include some R&R in the itinerary. Hehehe. Yeah! Bloggers EB, i think. Ewww! Makes me squirm just typing (and reading!) those words: Bloggers EB. Double Eww! Hahaha!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:13 AM  

  • hahahaha..

    cge cge cge... let's plan it then. coffee perhaps...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 2:23 AM  

  • maybe you just need sex. that's what i think.

    binasa ko yung BUONG post mo.. but then, I got brainwashed with the last statement. go on. have sex. it's fun!

    By Blogger &, at 4:42 AM  

  • Missed u.. sensha na.. it's jut now that i finally got some minutes off work.. yeah.. its 7 am already.. kayod padin..

    Naku..mejo d ata ko mkarelate sa cofi2 nyo jan a!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:09 AM  

  • nyahahaahahah... naniniwala ako sa sinasabi ng parents mo. galing ngang hell si Dan Brown at yun din ang sabi ng utol ko at frend nya na parehong Christians. ako naman catholic. napanod ko na pala. ehehe...

    By Blogger pb, at 10:44 AM  

  • teka... baka kasi sabihin mo di ko binasa lahat.

    mas masarap sa macdo. pero masarap nga ang burger ng Jollibee.

    sex? no coment... mag MB ka nalang. maiibsan din yan. hehe.

    By Blogger pb, at 10:45 AM  

  • wow! movie marathon! :)

    baliktad tayo. i love planning pero i'm not necessarily good at it. what i'm not good at is with the doing. i'm one helluva procrastinator.

    By Blogger Rob, at 12:52 PM  

  • aba naman,

    anong kalokohan meron.
    hehehe...ang daming may
    blogger's review na pangit
    ang da vinci code movie

    gari

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:32 PM  

  • kevin, hahaha. i think so too. i reaLLy need sex. any referrals? hahaha...
    and tnx for reading the whole post.

    devilicious, hahaha. goodluck na lang sa health mo darling. magpahinga ka nga.

    phoebe, naku, magkakasundo kayo ng parents ko. wahehehe...MB? Did u mean masturbate?

    rob, i luv planning too but not good at it as well. kaya lang di rin natutupad. samakatuwid, pareho tayo na mahilig magprocrastinate. wahehehe

    gari, really>? panget mga revies sa da vincci... hmmm... better watch the movie na. baka later... again baka. wahehehe

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 5:13 PM  

  • i agree with kevin.
    get urself some sex.
    it'll be good.
    wah!
    thanks for the constant site visit. =)
    apir!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 PM  

  • hilig mo talaga sa apir bulitas i had this Values teacher in HS who said that apir is the same as saying "let's have sex!" hahaha...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 6:33 PM  

  • may tama ka. MB nga ang masturbate. iniklian ko lang pra kunwari di halatang alam ko yun. ang mga macho kasi hindi ginagawa yun. nyahahaha.

    By Blogger pb, at 9:17 PM  

  • Busy ah!

    They actually offer you scholarships? Haha. And hindi ka nakapag-masturbate... naku, never leave the house without masturbating! Haha. Joke. At hindi ka man lang (yata) nakaligo.. tapos nag-mall tour pa kayo... saya niyo naman!

    Saturday is DVD marathon day. I have seen In Her Shoes, Into the Blue and The Squid and the Whale (TSATW). Watch TSATW, ganda! Oh, before you do, makipag-sex ka muna. Haha.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 PM  

  • di ako makarelate dito

    tnx for the comment iambrew on my recent post mwah!

    By Blogger Turismoboi, at 10:39 PM  

  • make the most of ur rest day oi! weheh
    pahinga ka

    brew..link mo naman ako oh :P
    www.xoxofloflo.i.ph


    xoxo

    By Blogger The Xoxo of Floflo, at 11:46 PM  

  • Hey guys! Guess what? Nagjakol na ako!!! Happy now? hahaha...

    phoebe, bt di nagmamasturbate ang mga macho na katulad mo?

    jhed, yeah one did. hahaha. scary noh?

    turismoboi, hahaha. basahin mo kasi yung post and yung comments. anyways, no biggy...

    alex|hates, pansin ko nga. lahat sila gusto me to get laid or to masturbate... weird people...

    floflo, im so sorry. i keep forgetting... will link u na po. promise... peace..

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 1:00 AM  

  • momel... guess what/ I have done it FIVE (5) times yesterday. hayyy. quite exhausting. i wish some would do it for me instead. nhahahaha...

    By Blogger /iambrew, at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger