01 March 2006

Puerto Galera
The Place to be This Summer

I just realized. I forgot to write the Puerto Galera vacation I had last Feb 17-19 with Aphol. The trip was unbelievably fun and great! It was my first time in Galera and I totally enjoyed every minute of it. The boat ride was a bummer though but as soon as i stepped out of the boat to the island it was both relief and excitement. Here are some photos of the trip courtesy of Aphol. Feast your eyes people!


On the bus to Batangas Port



In Batangas Port Terminal waiting for the boat


On the boat. Really scared right now of the really big waves. Does it show?


White Beach Puerto Galera


I got myself a cute li'l henna tattoo just beneath my nape on the first day that we arrived.


Enjoying our last day in Puerto Galera


Enjoying the afternoon


Basking in the sun


I am burnt. Hahaha. Ü

I definitely had the time of my life there. Ain't it obvious? Might be going back next month. Anyways, I got to sleep. it's already 6:41am and I've been editing this blog since I came home earlier around 2:30am. I still have work at 4pm.
See you next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


All Rights Reserved March 2007
All images and designs are my property unless stated otherwise.

Site Meter
 
My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Philippines

2010 - Wow! I can't believe this blog is already 4 years old! I would like to thank everyone has been so nice to me and my blog. I am really happy that there are people out there who can relate to my life.

January 24, 2010 - I met this guy online who inspired me to write/blog again. To Sal, thank you for the inspiration. I owe you one.

Follow me on Facebook

*************************

*************************


I am a frustrated artist who finds refuge in bitterness and solitude. Angst is what I speak and love is what I hide. I never want to be seen naked for in nakedness there is truth and truth I am afraid of. Reality never seems to be fair, life in fact is iniquitous.


I like to put up a facade like a masked man in a party. I like to exude and air of mystery and fear. For in fear I earn respect and respect I treasure.

I like to play God once in a while, controlling the people who surround me. I love to twist emotions and bring out the insides.

I have found love but it left me suddenly for reasons until now I do not understand. He pierced right through everything that is me and left a broken arrow in my heart. But I let that happen because I loved him so sincerely. If there was a time I really loved someone, it would be that time. He rocked my world; sadly, he rocked me to my death.

 


-------
| online brewer(s) |
-------




[bReWiNg]
@ PLU Blogs

Vote For Me

A Pinoy Blogger

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

 




These guys rock! Thank you very much.

Wanna link me? Kindly use the image below.
/iambrew [moving on]

A Pinoy Blogger

 


Powered by Blogger